"在平常的日子里,我放弃了一个重要的人
"In ordinary days, I give up an important person
在热情这个词中,我更喜欢描述自己。
In the word passion, I prefer to describe myself.
如果我没有一点自我安慰的能力,我就真的活不到现在。
If I don"t have the ability to comfort myself, I really can"t live until now.
我不想要那种顺其自然,安安稳稳的日子。
I don"t want that kind of natural and stable life.
""女孩们说这没什么大不了的
"The girls said it was no big deal
勇无所不知
Courage knows everything
今日没有你,反正明天也不会有。
Without you today, there won"t be tomorrow.
要打扮成一名快递小妹
Dress up as a delivery girl
还是一直想给你一点阳光。
Or always want to give you a little sunshine.
简介:我一直觉得爱是为了让对方感觉到
Synopsis: I always think that love is to make the other person feel
平淡无奇的擦肩都是假的。
Plain shoulder rubs are fake.
要像野草一样坚强做自己的港湾。
Be as strong as weeds and be your own harbor.
中西方也一样。听到的歌曲非常杂乱
The same is true in China and the West. The songs I heard were very messy
使你感到幸福的秘密就是不能期望他人。
The secret to your happiness is not to expect others.
情绪如花
Emotional
陪伴他人看山川大海奔流。
Accompany others to see the mountains and the sea.
暖暖的心是心
Warm heart is the heart
她们都说伤心事睡一觉就好了
They all say it"s good to sleep when you"re sad
与人相处靠情
To get along with others depends on feelings
竟也弄不清当初是什么原因使彼此分离。然后
I can"t figure out what caused the separation. then
因为我什么都不是。
Because I"m nothing.
生活也会平静地生活。
Life will live in peace.
各种各样的琐事让你觉得我是在无理取闹。
All kinds of trivia make you think I"m making trouble out of nothing.
假如分离
If separated