我喜欢你,你也喜欢我,不就是一件事?
I like you and you like me, isn"t that one thing?
有些人会为了你而等待,有些人注定是会离开。
Some people will wait for you, some people are destined to leave.
人通常会在觉得委屈的时候说,没事。
People usually say it"s OK when they feel aggrieved.
我很期待你能给我发信息,但是你没有,所以不打扰你了。
I"m looking forward to your sending me a message, but you don"t, so I won"t disturb you.
多希望你也会在深夜为我里辗转反侧。
I hope you will toss and turn for me at night.
就算是你给我回复的是两个字,我也可以抱着手机傻笑很久。
Even if you give me a reply is two words, I can hold the phone giggle for a long time.
我们的故事好像很短,都没有怎么让我能回忆的地方。
Our story seems very short, there is no place for me to recall.
我们之间有过唯一的默契,就是不打扰。
The only tacit understanding between us is not to disturb.
我以为把关于你的东西全部注销了,你就能从我心里搬出去。
I thought you could get out of my heart by writing off everything about you.
要是知道会有这样的结果,你们会后悔开始的相遇吗?
If you know there will be such a result, will you regret the first encounter?
自从认识你以后,我每天都不知道要怎么表达我的情绪。
Since I met you, I don"t know how to express my emotion every day.
希望在未来的一天里,你也会想起我,问我过的怎么样?
I hope that in the future, you will think of me and ask me how I have been?
我能承担起你的所有负面情绪,也永远都是你人生的底牌。
I can bear all your negative emotions, and will always be the card in your life.
如果下次不是坚定的选择我,喜欢我,那么请避开我。
If the next time is not a firm choice for me, like me, then please avoid me.