不得不说,那一段暧昧的日子,真的让我很上头。
I have to say, that ambiguous day really made me very popular.
希望有一天,当我带着满身疲惫回家的时候,有一盏为我而亮的灯。
I hope that one day, when I come home with fatigue, there will be a light for me.
单方面的付出,永远不会有好结果。
Unilateral pay will never have good results.
想要快乐,想要浪漫就不要太清醒。
If you want to be happy and romantic, don"t be too sober.
大概你我都知道,不管我们怎么坚持,结局都无力改变。
Maybe you and I all know that no matter how we insist, the outcome can"t be changed.
我希望能像鱼一样,只有七秒钟的记忆,难过瞬间能忘掉。
I hope to be like a fish, only seven seconds of memory, sad moments can be forgotten.
所有的真心,应该交给值得付出的人。
All sincerity should be given to people who are worth paying.
这世界上,最不缺的就是新鲜感。
The most important thing in the world is freshness.
因为你对我来说足够重要,所以你才会被我特殊对待。
Because you are important enough for me, you will be treated special by me.
让人感觉温柔和勇敢的爱,才能满怀信心走下去。
People feel gentle and brave love, can go down with confidence.
夏天已经过去了,不要把夏天的执念带到秋天。
Summer has passed. Don"t bring the obsession of summer to autumn.
可能是现在的感情都太虚伪了,让那些真诚的人看起来狼狈不堪。
Maybe the current feelings are too hypocritical, making those sincere people look embarrassed.
去和喜欢的人见面,一定要手捧鲜花。
When you meet someone you like, you must hold flowers in your hands.
如果你也在仰望星空,那就当我们见过面了。
If you are also looking up at the stars, it"s when we met.