就算你能融进我的生活,但你终究还是局外人。
Even if you can integrate into my life, you are still an outsider after all.
你在我的身边,看似很融洽,但是却让我的生活变了味儿。
You in my side, seems to be very harmonious, but it makes my life changed.
把喜欢的话说给喜欢的人听。
Tell the people you like what you like.
下一次的见面不一定是重逢,因为不是所有人都等在原地。
The next meeting is not necessarily a reunion, because not everyone is waiting in the same place.
喜欢路灯下的温柔,喜欢月光下的温柔。
Like the tenderness under the street lamp, like the tenderness under the moonlight.
有些东西的改变,可能就在一瞬间。
Some things may change in an instant.
现在的你,眼睛里藏满了很多过去没有的东西。
Now your eyes are full of things you didn"t have in the past.
其实所有的事情都能看到,不过是不愿意说破而已。
In fact, we can see everything, but we are not willing to say it.
人就是这样,总是在失去之后才懂得珍惜。
This is how people always cherish after losing.
过去的东西,在未来的日子里很难再遇见。
It"s hard to meet the past in the future.
永远不见,应该是我们之间最好的结局。
Never see, should be the best ending between us.
琐碎的杂事也能被认真回应,才会感觉很快乐。
Trivial chores can also be seriously responded to, will feel very happy.
喜欢你的人,从来不会让你变成羡慕别人的人。
Like you, never let you become the envy of others.
想我的话,一定要跟我说,我会出来跟你见一面。
If you miss me, please tell me. I"ll come out and meet you.