追着我们的曾经缝补受伤的自己。
Chasing our injured self.
就算心被你伤的再碎,也想着先擦干你的泪。
Even if the heart is broken again by you, I also want to dry your tears first.
有你在的时候路没那么长风没那么凉,可现在那风吹得心疼路变得凄凉。
When you were there, the road was not so long and the wind was not so cool, but now the heartache of the wind has become desolate.
当那些艰难的日子熬过去了,就不纠结爱与不爱或者你跟谁在一起了
而是,你好好的就好。
When those tough days are over, don"t worry about love or who you are with
It"s just that you"re fine.
想想那曾经的美好,如今是回不去的桥。
Think about that once beautiful, now is not back to the bridge.
没有了你在身边才算得上长大,却不知道是否信你曾经说的话。
Without you, I can"t grow up, but I don"t know if I believe what you once said.
那天你走了之后,我一个人哭了好久;你是否想过白头,只愿牵一个人的手。
After you left that day, I cried alone for a long time; have you ever thought of being bald and only willing to hold one"s hand.
我们一直在互相伤害,是否忘记了真心相爱。
We have been hurting each other, whether we forget to love each other.
从无话不说到没有话说,从满脸笑容到没有微笑——真疼!
From no words to no words, from smiling face to no smile - it hurts!
还记得你说“别走,别走”
Remember you said, "don"t go, don"t go."
说好今生不离开的人是不是有一天总是会离开,说好相爱到永远的人是不是有一天终究要分开。
Say good this life do not leave the person is one day will always leave, say good love to forever people is one day eventually want to separate.
你给我的那些回忆,足够填补以后的岁月。
You give me those memories, enough to fill the years after.
最踏实的地方还是你的怀抱,吻着我的额头在耳边喊我宝。
The most practical place is your embrace, kissing my forehead and calling me treasure in my ear.
别再让我为了你哭,你的一言一行其实我很在乎;
别再让我为爱吃苦,如果注定无缘那我一定祝福。
Don"t let me cry for you, I care about your words and deeds;
Don"t let me suffer for love any more. If it"s doomed, I will bless you.
无论我们日后变成什么关系,当我看见你的时候还是会满心欢喜。
No matter what relationship we become in the future, when I see you, I will still be filled with joy.