开满蔷薇花的花园,就好像是莫奈打翻的调色盘。
The garden full of roses is like Monet"s overturned palette.
我们还是应该勇敢一些,大步向前走。
We should be brave and stride forward.
现在最向往干净的圈子,简单的生活和温暖的爱情。
Now most yearns for the clean circle, the simple life and the warm love.
温柔的落日洒在铺满青石的小巷上,如果有你在,那就更完美了。
Gentle sunset sprinkles on the lane covered with bluestone, if you are there, it will be more perfect.
不要把自己的开心弄丢了,别人捡到是不会还的。
Don"t lose your happiness, others won"t return it.
步履蹒跚,跌跌撞撞,才能让你学会成长。
Faltering, stumbling, in order to let you learn to grow.
这带有节奏的生活,才让人心动。
This life with rhythm is exciting.
费了那么大的劲,才走出黑暗,为什么还要回头看?
It took so much effort to get out of the dark. Why do you look back?
要时刻保持清醒的头脑,也要做到时时开心。
Always keep a clear mind and be happy.
再也不用怀念了,因为再也不会见面了。
Don"t miss it any more, because we won"t meet again.
好不容易才能走到一起,千万不要输给时间,更不要输给世俗。
Hard to come together, do not lose to time, not to lose to secular.
比起那虚伪的诺言,我更喜欢让我心动的细节。
Compared with that false promise, I prefer the details that make my heart beat.
用心去感受,用眼睛去记录。
Feel with your heart and record with your eyes.
但是这时间匆匆,你能记住我多久?
But this time is in a hurry, how long can you remember me?