我希望有一个人会懂我,即使我什么都没说。
I hope someone will understand me, even if I didn"t say anything.
待我强大,我给自己天下。
When I am strong, I will give myself the world.
懂你的人才配得上你的余生。
Those who know you deserve the rest of your life.
我们总说,岁月如故,却不知道是否如初。
We always say that the years are the same, but we don"t know if they are the same.
把自己从过去解放出来,前进的唯一方法是别往后看。
To free yourself from the past, the only way to move forward is not to look back.
少一点在乎,就不会这么纠结了。
If you care less, you won"t be so entangled.
有些事本就不值得被原谅,跟大不大度没关系。
Some things don"t deserve to be forgiven. It doesn"t matter if it"s big or not.
生活方式有很多种,平平淡淡是常态。
There are many ways of life, and it is normal to be plain.
温柔当然是要留给能让你快乐的人。
Gentleness is, of course, reserved for people who can make you happy.
爱不会消失,只是会转移到另一个人身上,所以他只是不爱你了。
Love won"t disappear, but it will be transferred to another person, so he just doesn"t love you.
书上说“如果你喜欢一个人,你会更喜欢叫他全名。”
The book says, "If you like a person, you will prefer to call him by his full name."
你向神求助,是因为你相信神,神没有反应,是因为神相信你。
You ask God for help because you believe in God, but God doesn"t respond because God believes in you.