嘴角上扬早已不属于我。
The corners of the mouth are already not belong to me.
我不难过,滴落的泪水已将所以的悲伤带走了。
I am not sad, the tears have so sad away.
你给我一滴眼泪,我就看到了你心中全部的海洋。
You give me a drop of tears, I saw your heart all the oceans.
有时候,某些谈婚论嫁的剩女还不如谈荤论价的妓女。
Sometimes, some leftover women who talk about marriage are not as good as prostitutes who talk about meat and price.
外观往往和事物的本身完全不符,世人都容易为表面的装饰所欺骗。
Appearance is often completely inconsistent with the thing itself, people are easy to be deceived by surface decoration.
可为什么我喜欢的还是你。
But why do I like you.
呆呆的看着屏幕,却等不来你的一句回答,自己的喜欢只能是一厢情愿。
Gawking at the screen, but can not wait for your answer, their love can only be wishful thinking.
直到后来看见你恋爱的样子,我才知道我从没被你真正喜欢过。
It was not until I saw you in love that I knew I was never really loved by you.
浮华沧桑终究太多的伤。
Flashy vicissitudes after all too many injuries.
我喜欢现在的自己,我怀念过去的我们。
I like to present myself, I miss our past.
包括那些我费尽心思对他好的瞬间都显得特别没劲
Even the moments when I tried so hard to be nice to him seemed so boring
也许走得太远的代价就是寂寞。
Maybe the price of going too far is loneliness.