无论我多么想念你,我也不想再见到你。
No matter how much I miss you, I don"t want to see you again.
其实我能理解一颗破碎的心,需要多少年才能完全愈合。
You know, I can understand how many years it takes to heal a broken heart.
一条悲伤的河流在黑暗中缓缓流淌,它淹没了所有来不及逃离的青春和时间。
A sad river in the dark slowly flowing, it drowned all too late to escape the youth and time.
让我陪你久一些,不要推开我,不要去找她。
Let me stay with you longer, don"t push me away, don"t go to her.
谁将烟燃尽,散了纵横的牵绊。
Who will smoke burn out, scattered and bond.
当你再喜欢上我的时候,我怕我会不再喜欢你。
When you like me again, I am afraid I will not like you.
为什么承诺总是落空,当你失望的时候,你的心会渐渐凉下来,再也捂不住自己的热度。
Why promise always fails, when you are disappointed, your heart can cool down gradually, again cover oneself heat.
终于可以放下那份爱了,然后我哭了很久。
I was finally able to let go of that love, and I cried for a long time.
给自己一些时间,不留给自己终身遗憾。
Give yourself some time, don"t leave yourself lifelong regret.
如果时光倒流,不如眼泪可以倒流。
If time goes back, tears can go back.
我一个人在街上,像电影里的小丑。
I was alone on the street, like a clown in a movie.
你计划和我在一起多久,打算什么时候离开?
How long do you plan to stay with me and when do you plan to leave?