你笑得热烈不要紧,但你从未真正爱过任何人。
It doesn"t matter if you laugh so hard, but you"ve never really loved anyone.
一个人永远不应该成为自己情绪的奴隶。
One should never be a slave to one"s own emotions.
我安静的悲伤在失去你的记忆中绽放。
My quiet sorrow blooms in the memory of losing you.
你什么时候孤独到可以给狗保暖?
When are you lonely enough to keep your dog warm?
问候不一定要慎重,但一定要真诚感人。
The greeting is not necessarily careful, but it must be sincerely to be moved.
你的眼泪,在我手里,沉重得无法形容。
Your tears, in my hands, heavy beyond description.
那些值得一提的小事,放在一起,就是爱情。
Those little things worth mentioning, put together, are love.
然而,痛苦是一百天长。很快,我就会把你当成正常人。
However, the pain is a hundred days long. Pretty soon, I"ll be treating you like a normal person.
我的千言万语比不上你的话,所以我们可以好好聚一聚。
My words are not as good as yours, so we can all get together.
据说你梦见一个人是因为那个人在想你。
It is said that you dream of a person because that person is thinking of you.
如果你遇到的太美好,你会忘记自己的命运;如果你离开得太漂亮,你会记住你的一生。
If you meet too good, you will forget your destiny; If you leave too beautiful, you will remember your life.
我两手空空,但心事重重。
My hands were empty, but I was preoccupied.