既然选择要离开,那遗憾就遗憾吧。
Since you choose to leave, it"s a pity.
我的自尊不允许我低头,爱了你这么久,没有回应,那我还是选择走。
My self-esteem does not allow me to bow, love you so long, no response, then I still choose to go.
打扰了你这么久,现在不会再纠缠了。
I"ve been bothering you for so long. I won"t pester you now.
你知道吗?没有你的晚安,我会做噩梦。
You know what? Without your good night, I would have nightmares.
拜托你,今天晚上来我的梦里,一起给我吃草莓蛋糕好吗?
Would you please come to my dream tonight and give me strawberry cake?
靠在床上想着你,手中的那根烟,好像在提醒你已经走了。
Leaning on the bed thinking of you, the cigarette in your hand seems to remind you that you have left.
我们走散于人海,那下一次相遇是不是也在人海里?
We are scattered in the sea of people. Is the next time we meet in the sea of people?
像我这种大众脸没有被你记住,也是应该的呀。
It"s right that you don"t remember me as a public face.
你是爱不到别人,所以才来爱我的,对吗?
You love me because you can"t love others, right?
你只是把你给他的爱情,全部都转移到了我身上而已。
You just transferred all the love you gave him to me.
没关系,就算你是骗我的,我也帮你骗我自己。
It doesn"t matter. Even if you cheat me, I will help you cheat myself.
不喜欢的话就明确地告诉我,不要一边说着伤人的话,一边抱紧我。
If you don"t like it, tell me clearly, don"t hold me tightly while saying hurtful words.
你的感受我都懂,我也没有在你的眼睛里出现过。
I know how you feel, and I"ve never been in your eyes.
不是我想分开呀,明明是你不想在一起。
It"s not that I want to be apart, but you don"t want to be together.