眼泪是弱者的解放,是强者的骄傲。
Tears are the liberation of the weak and the pride of the strong.
真诚的相聚是那种无言的留恋和离别后的苦涩等待。
Sincere gathering is the kind of wordless nostalgia and bitter waiting after parting.
逆境是为了给意志坚强的人增添优雅,而磨难往往为那些充满自负的人培养魅力。
Adversity is to add grace to strong willed people, and adversity often cultivates charm for those who are full of conceit.
这在人类事务中是常有的事。那只是几年后的回忆。
This is common in human affairs. That"s just a few years later.
成功之前,我们叹了口气,叹了口气,但成功之后,我们放声大哭。
Before success, we sighed and sighed, but after success, we cried loudly.
为什么我们爱孙子胜过爱儿子?部分原因是我们的孙子对批评我们的儿子持批评态度。
Why do we love our grandchildren more than our sons? Part of the reason is that our grandson is critical of our son.
默契是很有用的东西,可以让两个人不至于出丑。
Tacit understanding is a very useful thing, which can keep two people from making a fool of themselves.
“命运多么不公平!”——没抓到好牌的人愤怒地大叫。
How unfair fate is!—— The man who didn"t catch a good card shouted angrily.
闭上眼睛,你也许能看到更多的东西!
Close your eyes, you may see more!
有时候生活比我们能想象的好,但大多数时候,生活比我们能想象的差。
Sometimes life is better than we can imagine, but most of the time, life is worse than we can imagine.
如果你看起来像一个名人,你可能会成为一个特殊的演员;如果一个名人长得像你,你可能会成为公众的笑话。
If you look like a celebrity, you may become a special actor; If a celebrity looks like you, you may become a public joke.
鸡毛蒜皮:每天摸大部分人嘴巴的两个没用的东西。
Trivial: touch two useless things in most people"s mouth every day.