不经意间的对视,真的不含任何感情吗?
Does the casual look-up really have no feelings?
终于明白了,我的一片真心,终究是留不住你的。
Finally understand, my sincere, is not able to stay you.
分手是我提的,可是我更明白是谁要想走。
I mentioned the break-up, but I know more who wants to go.
我的每一滴眼泪,都是对我们过去的最大诚意。
Every tear of mine is the greatest sincerity to us in the past.
考试的时候,要是不知道答案,就要交白卷儿了。
If you don"t know the answer, you have to hand in the white paper when you are in the exam.
我的心情是很简单的,除了你,就是想发大财。
My mood is very simple, except you, is to make a big fortune.
城市的路灯看得太久,也没有老家的路灯,看着好。
The street lights in the city are too long to see, and there is no old street lamp. Look at them well.
世界上那么拥挤,有那么多人,很庆幸的是我们还是我们。
The world is so crowded, there are so many people, and we are very lucky that we are still.
没有人讲得清楚爱到底是什么,但是大家又被他所折磨。
No one is clear what love is, but everyone is tortured by him.
想要和你一起手牵手,然后走更远的路。
Want to hand in hand with you and go further.
说得再多,也不如一句简单的留在你身边。
Say no more, not as simple as staying with you.
我知道我自己的脾气古怪,但是还是很感谢你能陪在我身边。
I know my own temper is weird, but I still appreciate your company.
你的开心比犯错更重要。
Your happiness is more important than making mistakes.
想要夸我的时候就夸我,别扯上别人儿,这事跟别人儿没关系。
When you want to praise me, don"t talk about others. It doesn"t matter to others.