为你面对整排的情敌,并最终胜利!
For you to face a whole row of rivals, and finally win!
想你已成为习惯,爱你已是我生活的一部分。
Thinking of you has become a habit, loving you has been part of my life.
你不尊重我,我尊重你,你还不尊重我,我依旧尊重你。你再不尊重我,我就废了你。
You don"t respect me, I respect you, you don"t respect me, I still respect you.If you don"t respect me, I"m gonna fuck you.
一言既出,驷马难追。
A word spoken is past recalling.
不要在你的智慧中夹杂着傲慢。不要使你的谦虚心缺乏智慧。
Don"t mix your wisdom with arrogance.Don"t let your modesty lack wisdom.
曾以为我配不上你,事实上,是你不值得拥有我。
I thought I didn"t deserve you, in fact, you don"t deserve me.
别人关心我飞得高不高,只有你们担心我过得累不累。
Others care about how high I fly, only you worry about me too tired.
保持前进,丝毫别在乎别人想什么说什么,做你自己必须做的,为自己!
Keep moving forward, don"t give a damn what other people think or say, do what you have to do, for yourself!
被狗咬了我们能咬回去吗?不能。但是我习惯用砖头拍死这条狗。
Can a dog bite us back?Can"t.But I used to beat the dog to death with a brick.
我就喜欢你,我就爱你,关你什么事啊。
I love you. I love you. It"s none of your business.
我始终带着你爱的微笑,每当泪划过嘴角,就用你握过的手抹掉。
I always wear your smile of love, every time tears across the mouth, with your hand to wipe.
未经允许”“?”“擅自个性喜欢你。”
Without permission."Presuming to like you."