不要给你我的希望,然后把我推向深渊。
Don"t give you my hope and then push me into the abyss.
伤害你的不是对方的无情。是你的幻想坚持!
It"s not the other person"s ruthlessness that hurts you. It"s your fantasy persistence!
在梦里,我流着泪,笑着醒来。
In the dream, I wake up with tears and a smile.
又老又死的陌生人,是我对你长久的好感吗?
Old, dead stranger, is it my long love for you?
宁静的世界,藏着人生的错误,唯一的失落,还有人生的情怀。
The quiet world hides the mistakes of life, the only loss, and the feelings of life.
总会相遇,就像山川河流,像千河大海。
Always meet, like mountains and rivers, like thousands of rivers and oceans.
有时候可以看得很淡,有时候太执着。
Sometimes can see very light, sometimes too persistent.
你手里拿的不一定是你真正“拥有”的东西。
What you hold in your hand is not necessarily what you actually "own."
外面的世界细菌太多了。我怕一出门就会被感染。
There"s too much bacteria out there. I"m afraid I"ll get infected if I go outside.
我们只剩下自己的单向轨道。
We are left with our own one-way track.
我爱你,这对你有什么关系?不能什么事都怪你!
I love you. What does it matter to you? You can"t be blamed for everything!
细节中崩溃,失望中释怀。
Falling apart in detail, letting go in disappointment.