不再对一个不起眼的人感到委屈
No longer feel aggrieved at a person who is not looking
没有人的安慰,就没有人看穿我的心思。
No one"s comfort, no one sees through my mind.
风儿在窗前停歇,嘱咐你要爱世界。
The wind stops at the window and tells you to love the world.
红叶子最多情,一舞送相思。
Red leaves are the most affectionate, a dance to send Acacia.
就是想要丢掉那些捏好的分寸和距离啊!
Just want to lose those pinched points and distance ah!
风从宇宙中呼啸而过
The wind whistles through the universe
你再告诉我一遍,我仍然很容易被抛弃。
You tell me again, I"m still easy to get abandoned.
我始终是一个坚定的唯物主义者
I have always been a firm materialist
只是个远景而已
It"s just a vision
请继续答题,我先交卷子。
Please continue to answer the questions. I"ll hand in the papers first.
没有时间去考虑那些不重要的事情。
There is no time to think about things that are not important.
握着你的手
Holding your hand
叫我照顾你
Tell me to take care of you
公正就是公正
Justice is justice
莲花亦开苞
Lotus also bud
所以,生活中又多了一份爱与渴望
So, there is more love and desire in life
这时
At this time
总有一天你会遇见这世界上一切美好的事物。
One day you will meet all the wonderful things in the world.
白昼的沉寂理性总是在黑夜中翻船。
The silence of the day always capsizes in the dark.
海面起了阵阵海风
There was a gust of wind on the sea
我怎么也没能娶到你,胡歌啊!
I can"t marry you, Hooge!
现在的云很漂亮
The cloud is beautiful now
自那时起寄出
From then on
你知道我最爱喝的酒是什么吗?”“什么酒?”
Do you know what my favorite wine is? "“ What wine? "
没有你的句子
No sentences
现在,山川江海都属于你。
Now, the mountains and rivers belong to you.