你总说是你把我宠坏了,如今在也没有你宠了。
You always say that you spoiled me, and now you don"t spoil me.
昨夜西风凋碧树,独上高楼,望尽天涯路。
Last night the west wind withered green trees, alone on the tall building, looking at the end of the world road.
星河依旧翻滚,人间再无理想
The stars are still rolling, there is no ideal
眼泪提醒我早一无所有。
Tears remind me that I had nothing.
请问你有女朋友吗?没有,好,此刻你已经有了。
Do you have a girlfriend?No. Okay, now you have it.
因错爱一人,而寂寞一生。
Because of the wrong love a person, and lonely life.
所有的关系中 懂得互相服软 轮流低头 就不会走散
All the relationships know how to be soft to each other in turn bow their heads will not be separated
回忆本来是非常美好的,只要你能让过去的都过去。
Memories can be very beautiful, as long as you can let go of the past.
当我学会了控制脾气时,就证明我懂得了什么叫没必要。
When I learn to control my temper, IT proves that I know what is unnecessary.
如果你愿意,我就钟爱你,如果你不愿意,我就单相思,你愿意吗?
If you are willing, I will love you, if you are not willing, I will love you unrequited, do you want?
如果你的出发点就是讨人喜欢,你就得准备在任何时候在任何事情上妥协,而你将一事无成。
If your starting point is to be liked, you"ll have to be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you"ll get nowhere.
我需要的不是山盟海誓,只是一个不会离开的人。
I need is not pledge of eternal love, just a person who will not leave.
我陷的比你早,你爱的比我少,所以我注定煎熬。
I fell earlier than you, you love less than ME, so I"m doomed to suffer.
我结婚你务必要来"为什么"因为没有新娘会很尴尬
You have to come to my wedding. "Why?" Because it"s awkward without a bride