我们必须独自承担。
We have to bear it on our own.
这种想要放弃也爱着的感觉,真的很折磨人
It"s really a torture to feel like I want to give up and love
逐渐地,人们怎么能像开始那样热情呢
Gradually, how can people be as enthusiastic as they started
当最后一次聊天结束的时候,我本来就不该情绪激动歇斯底里,我应该温柔冷静,大度落寞
When the last chat ended, I should not have been excited and hysterical. I should be gentle and calm, and lonely
谁也不愿离开,谁也不愿醒来
No one wants to leave, and no one wants to wake up
原来十七年前的那个夏天已经开始了,而你却一直在我心里
It turns out that the summer 17 years ago has begun, but you have been in my heart
一开始我就应该明白,一个没有能力的人是不会成功的。
I should understand from the beginning that a person without ability will not succeed.
有的到了这个时候,就是最大的收获
Sometimes, when this time comes, it is the biggest harvest
使人伤心的事情总是发生
Sad things always happen
若圣明肯倾听我的心愿,那么我想晚安了,愿你的梦中永远有星星。
If Saint minken listens to my wishes, then I think good night, may there be stars in your dream forever.
你说没有太阳的晚上,花儿怎么活啊?
You say that without the sun, how can flowers live?
见过大批量生产的温柔,才会对笨拙真诚格外心动
See the tenderness of mass production, will be particularly excited about clumsy sincerity
很遗憾遇见我的那天你不开心
I"m sorry you were unhappy the day I met
究竟怎样爱书本也没有记载
How to love books is not recorded
生命之海的山川与不过尔尔
The mountains and rivers of the sea of life
爱我就快一点,不要浪费时间
Love me faster, don"t waste time