在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝。──白居易
In heaven let us be two birds flying ever together, on earth let us be twigs interlocked with branches.─ ─ bai juyi
原谅我镇定自若百毒不侵,只因我身后空无一人。
Forgive me for being so calm, for there is no one behind me.
人若动心,必定伤心。
If people are tempted, they will be sad.
每个人的内心,都有几处不为人知的暗伤,等待时光去将之复原。
Everyones heart, there are several unknown wounds, waiting for time to recover.
忘不了你,离不开你。
Can forget you, can leave you.
凡事不要想得太复杂,握的太紧,东西会碎,手会疼。
Don think too complicated things, hold too tight, things will break, hand pain.
无论多么落寂和苍茫那些身影总会过目不忘。
No matter how lonely and vast those figures will always remember.
书本不常翻,犹如一块砖。
A book that remains shut is but a block.
我不能,也永远不会,对你厌倦。
I can , and never will, get tired of you.
“哇,你的眼睛真好看”“真的吗?”“不过没我的好看,因为我的眼睛里面全是你"
"Wow, you have nice eyes." "Really?""But not as good as mine, because my eyes are full of you."
把眼泪留给最疼爱你的人,把微笑留给伤你最深的人。
Leave tears to those who love you most, and smile to those who hurt you most.
我可能天生寡淡,没有特别喜欢的东西,除了你。
I may be naturally bland, no particular likes things, except you.