困难不算什么,只是别太当真。
Difficulties are nothing, just don take them too seriously.
我既没有美丽的皮肤,也没有有趣的灵魂。我迟钝、麻木、可怕。
I have neither beautiful skin nor interesting soul. I was dull, numb, horrible.
如果你不努力,你真的不知道什么是绝望。
If you don work hard, you really don know what desperation is.
君子以利执政,小人以暴制暴。诽谤腐蚀君子,冷箭杀死忠臣。
A gentleman favors government, while a villain resists violence with violence. Slander corrodes the gentleman, and the arrow slays the honest.
你不能受欢迎,你只想善良和自爱。
You can be popular. You just want to be kind and self-loving.
烦恼,却在那一刻淡显,带着一份落寞,一缕闲愁,独自一人。
Trouble, light show in that moment however, taking a lonely, a ray of idle sorrow, alone.
我的世界大到可以容纳成千上万的军队,我的世界小到只能看到你。
My world is big enough to hold thousands of troops, my world is small enough to see only you.
想成为你怀里的猫,床边的书,喜欢的人。
Want to be the cat in your arms, the book beside your bed, the person you like.
只有两次,没有更多次。被他骂的笑骂,好官我保重。
Only two times, not more. He scolded scolded, good officer I take care.
想给别人留下深刻印象不能光说。
When you want to impress someone, you can just talk.
为了成为更好的自己,我也准备温柔自律。
In order to become a better version of myself, I am also prepared to be gentle and disciplined.
如果你问我有多爱你,我大概会遇见你一百次,跌倒一百次。
If you ask me how much I love you, I will probably meet you a hundred times and fall down a hundred times.