第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《黑荆棘(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-12-13

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Dear Ryan,亲爱的雷恩I reckon youre feeling lonely now that your mother is gone 想必你母亲过世后, 你会觉得

友情提示:本文共有 4745 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

"Dear Ryan,

"亲爱的雷恩

I reckon you"re feeling lonely now that your mother is gone.

想必你母亲过世后, 你会觉得很孤独

You"re too young for something like this.

你太年轻, 还无法承受丧母之痛

I know she must"ve told you about me,

我知道她肯定跟你提过我

and I for one never stopped thinking about you.

我无时不刻不想念着你

Even though I"ve never seen you,

尽管我从未见过你

I bet my best memories I"d recognize you in the blackest night.

但我敢说, 就凭我的好记性, 就算夜再黑, 我也能认出你

These past years have been hard on us all.

过去的这些年对我们都很艰难

Very few of us are still around.

很多人都不在了

The land where I live now is a good one...

我现在住的这个地方挺不错的...

quiet people, peaceful for the most part.

人很少, 大部分地方都很宁静

But it"s not home.

但这里终究不是家

That"s why it"s time for me to come back.

所以我觉得我该回来了

Burn this letter after you read it,

读完就像你妈那样

like your mother would"ve done,

把信烧掉

and wait for me.

等着我

Much love, your uncle."

深爱你的, 叔叔"

I can"t come tomorrow.

明天我来不了

We need you to pay us for this week"s work.

你得把这周的工钱付给我们

And for the seeds too. You never paid for them.

还有这些种子, 你从没付过

You know where the money is. Just take it.

你知道钱在哪儿的, 拿就是了

No.

You"re the boss.

你是老板

You have to give it to me.

得你把钱给我

I can"t take it. That would be wrong.

我可不能拿, 这是不对的

I"m not your wife.

我又不是你老婆

Sure.

当然了

You"re right, Yana.

你说得对, Yana

You"re right.

说得对

I have rain gear.

我有雨衣

Mr. James, you"re going away, aren"t you?

James先生, 你要走了吗?

My mother says all gringos leave once they have enough money.

妈妈说, 你们这些美国佬赚够钱马上就会走

You"re a gringo, but you don"t have that much money.

你呢, 是个美国佬, 但没钱

I"ll have enough after selling the horses.

卖了马我就有了

Take care, Yana.

保重, Yana

I"ll see you when I"m back from Potosi.

我从波托西回来后会来看你的

Then I"ll leave for good.

然后我就会永远离开了

Ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down

都无法束缚我的躯体

There ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down

都无法束缚我的躯体

When I hear that trumpet sound

每当号声响起

I"m gonna rise right out of the ground

应声而起

Ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down

都无法束缚我的躯体

When I look way down the river

回望那条河

What do you think I see?

猜猜我看到了什么?

I see me a band of angels

一群的天使

They"re coming after me

追随着我

Ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down

都无法束缚我的躯体

Ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down

都无法束缚我的躯体

Well, look down yonder, Gabriel

看那边啊, 大天使

Put your feet on the land and sea

脚踏大地和海洋

But, Gabriel, don"t you blow your horn

大天使, 听我指令

Until you hear from me

吹起你的号角

There ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down

都无法束缚我的躯体

Ain"t no grave

任何坟墓

Can hold my body down.

都无法束缚我的躯体

Take care of him.

小心看着它

I"m withdrawing all my money.

我要把我所有的钱都取出来

In dollars, please.

请付我美元

Mr. Blackthorn,

Blackthorn先生

have we done anything to upset you?

我们有什么冒犯之处吗?

Well, you know, there is just one thing.

哦, 就一件事

I can"t remember ever being so well received at a bank before.

银行从未这么恭敬地接待我

Buenos dias.

日安

Your whisky, sir. American.

您的威士忌, 先生, 美国货

Here. Thanks.

给, 谢谢啦

Americans are creatures of habit.

美国人都是习惯性动物

They have excellent scotch here, French cognac,

这有上好的威士忌、法国白兰地啦

but Mr. Blackthorn here

但Blackthorn先生

likes to stick to his old gringo whisky.

还是坚持喝他的美国威士忌

Yeah, it just seems to haunt me, you know.

对, 我大概就是有这种情结吧

To a fine sale.

价钱公道

Gracias.

谢谢

You have quite a talent for breeding horses.

你喂马很有一套

Those horses will be the envy of many men around here.

这里的好多人都会眼红这些马

But you"d think that here in Bolivia,

但你也知道在玻利维亚这地方

with so many bloody Indians,

有这么多血腥的印第安人

it would be simple to find good horses.

找些好马本来应该很容易才对

Indians got nothing to do with it.

印第安人和这八杆子打不着

The terrain"s too rugged here

这里的地面崎岖

for good horses, too high.

不易饲养好马, 太高了

I was wondering if maybe you all would like to play a few rounds of cards.

你们几个想不想玩几把扑克

What do you think?

你觉得呢?

Yes, we"re in.

好, 来呀

You know, I miss a good game of cards

你知道, 我好久没玩过牌了

out on the ranch.

在那牧场上

Ain"t nothing but a goddamn bunch of Indians out there, you know.

除了那些该死的印第安人就没别人了

There"s no civilized folk like yourselves.

就你自己一个开化人

Easy.

别怕

Don"t leave me now, Cinco.

别跑, Cinco

Whoa.

Easy, buddy.

别怕, 伙计

Oh, easy, buddy.

吁, 别怕, 伙计

Don"t move!

停下

Come here, horse.

到这儿来, 小马

That"s it.

这就对了

Hiya!

嘿哟!

No.

不!

Cinco!

小五!

Hey!

嘿!

Whoa! Cinco!

嘿! 小五!

God damn it!

该死的!

-I"m out of bullets. -Get up.

-我没子弹了 -起来

Please.

求你了

I"m freezing.

我要冻死了

Are you Chilean?

智利人?

Spanish.

西班牙人!

Conquistador!

噢, 征服者啊!

I just came here to work.

我只是个到这儿来干活的

Are you going to kill me?

你要杀我吗?

Oh, so you speak English.

噢, 你会说英语啊

You got any idea where in the world we are?

你知道自己在什么地方吗?

Huh? We"re in the middle of nowhere.

啊? 我们可在一片不毛之地里

My entire future ran off with that horse,

我所有的家当都跟着那匹马跑了

everything I"ve got... $6000 to get me back home.

我就只有那6000美元做我回家的路费

The horse alone"s worth $500.

光那马就值500美元

Now I"ve got your miserable life on my hands.

现在我手里就有你这么条贱命

Ain"t worth a nickel.

一文不值

I"m sorry.

我很抱歉

I thought you were after me.

我以为你在追我呢

Please, I just want to live a little longer.

求你了, 我只想再多活一会

You do, huh?

你想, 哈?

Be my guest.

那就别客气

Eat.

吃吧

Eat, you flea-ridden coward.

吃吧, 你这满身跳蚤的软蛋

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《黑荆棘(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(1)
  1. 爱如雨2023-12-24 10:20爱如雨[河北省网友]203.110.233.80
    这部电影的中英文对照剧本真是太棒了,能够更好地理解台词含义,对影片的观赏体验有所提升。
    顶8踩0
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子