第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《唐顿庄园:2011圣诞特别篇(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词

时间:2023-12-02

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果唐 顿 庄 园圣诞特辑你们过来Come here, you!你也下来Out you get 把绳子解开Untie these ropes 都麻利点

友情提示:本文共有 5304 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

唐 顿 庄 园

圣诞特辑

你们过来

Come here, you!

你也下来

Out you get.

把绳子解开

Untie these ropes.

都麻利点

Come on, as quickly as you can.

-你觉得如何 玛丽 -完美

- What do you think, Mary? - Perfect.

黛西

Daisy!

快把这些东西送到楼下去

Get downstairs with those now!

如我所说

Like I said!

玛丽

Mary!

-圣诞快乐 -你也是

- Happy Christmas! - And to you.

安娜 这是给你的

Anna, this is for you.

1919年 圣诞节

和往年惯例一样 做衣服用的布料

The usual cloth for a frock, I"m afraid.

但我希望你会喜欢另一份礼物

But I hope you like the other thing.

一定会的 小姐 谢谢

I"m sure I will, m"lady. Thank you.

今早我们都去了教堂为他祈祷

We all prayed for him in church this morning.

圣诞快乐 安娜

Happy Christmas, Anna.

等不及看你打开礼物了

I can"t wait for you to open this.

谢谢您 夫人

Thank you, Your Ladyship.

圣诞快乐

Happy Christmas.

-夫人对你说了什么 -奥布瑞恩

- What did Her Ladyship say? - O"Brien?

就是些安慰的话

She was just being kind.

圣诞快乐

Happy Christmas.

真希望我能说不必担心这样的话

I wish I could tell you not to worry.

我丈夫的生死将由庭审定夺 休斯太太

My husband"s on trial for his life, mrs Hughes.

我当然会担心

Of course I worry.

反正我这种老套之人的想法是

Well, I"m old-fashioned enough to believe that

如果他们没有足够证据定他的罪

if they can"t prove him guilty,

那他就是清白的

then he"s not.

-这是给你的 -谢谢夫人

- This is for you. - Thank you, m"lady.

《欧洲皇室生活》

The Royal Families of Europe.

老天 我会非常喜欢这本书的 老爷

My... I shall find this very interesting, my Lord.

很好

Good.

我不想扫了他们的兴

I don"t want to spoil their fun.

但我实在没心情戴纸帽子

But I couldn"t wear a paper hat.

一想到可怜的贝茨先生还关在牢里

Not with poor Mr Bates locked away.

老爷也说了这样的话

His Lordship said much the same.

贝茨先生就是之前罗斯孟德夫人和我提起的

Is Mr Bates the one Lady Rosamund told me about?

那位谋杀犯吗

The murderer.

贝茨先生受到了不公正的指控

Mr Bates has most unjustly been accused of murder.

仅此而已

That is all.

而已

All?!

我想这对大多数人来说就足矣了

I should think that"s quite enough for most people.

-谢谢 -来喝点茶吗

- Thank you. - Would you like tea?

为何午饭时间我们得凡事自己动手

Why do we have to help ourselves at luncheon?

这是唐顿的传统

It"s a Downton tradition.

仆人们的宴会在中午办

They have their feast at lunchtime

而我们的在晚上

and we have ours in the evening.

那他们为何不早点进餐然后服侍我们

Why can"t they have their lunch early and then serve us

就像平常一样

like they nornally do?

因为今天是圣诞节

Because it"s Christmas Day.

我们将来在哈克斯比可不会如此行事

It"s not how we"ll do it at Haxby.

这我不难相信

Which I can easily believe.

这是...这是...这是什么

Oh, this is ni... This is... What is it?

看起来像什么

What does it look like?

用来给马蹄挑小石子的吗

Something for getting stones out of horses" hooves.

这是胡桃钳子 我们觉得你会喜欢的

It"s a nutcracker. We thought you"d like it.

夹碎坚果用的

To crack your nuts.

nut 也指难对付的人

这次新年有谁要来

Who"s coming on New Year"s Day?

还是那些猎手

The usual guns.

我们三人以及一些本地人

Us three and some locals.

你都认识

You"ll know all of them.

您邀请安东尼·斯特兰了吗

Have you asked Anthony Strallan?

邀请过 事实上我提了三个日期

I tried. In fact, I gave him three dates

但他都拒绝了

but he said no to all of them.

他或许是放弃狩猎了

Perhaps he"s given it up.

但在战前他对此很积极啊

But he was so keen before the war.

或许是这辈子听够了碰碰的枪声吧

Perhaps he"s had enough banging for one life.

而且罗斯孟德非要我邀请海浦沃斯勋爵

Oh, and Rosamund"s forced me to invite Lord Hepworth.

是吗

Really?

我告诉他我会来这里

I told him I was coming down here

然后他就不断暗示我想来

and he dropped hint after hint!

也许他无处可去

Perhaps he has nowhere to go.

每逢佳节倍思亲 难免会觉得孤单

It can be a lonely time of year.

说海浦沃斯家的人会孤单 真是难以置信

Jinks Hepworth lonely? I find that hard to believe.

姓海浦沃斯的生来就和孤单沾不上边

Hepworth men don"t go in for loneliness much.

您怎么认识他的

How do you know him?

六十年代末时我认识他父亲

I knew his father in the late Sixties.

昔日的雪已无影踪[著名法国诗句]

Mais ou sont les neiges d"antan?

伊泽贝尔告诉我你在打听斯维尔先生的情况

Isobel told me you were telephoning for news of Mr Swire.

-他怎么样了 -很不乐观

- How is he? - Not good.

明天一早我就乘火车离开

I am catching the train first thing in the morning.

-希望还来得及 -这么严重吗

- I hope I"m in time. - Is it as bad as that?

太遗憾了

I"m so sorry.

马修明天去伦敦

Matthew is going to London tomorrow.

拉维尼娅的父亲病了

Lavinia"s father is ill.

你要是赶不回来打猎 最好和罗伯特打个招呼

Better warn Robert if you"ll miss the shoot.

元旦时我会回来的

I"ll be back by New Year"s Day.

只怕他撑不了那么久了

He won"t last that long, I"m afraid.

请原谅我扫了兴

Forgive me if I"m casting a gloom.

别傻了

Don"t be silly.

大家本就处在贝茨受审一事的阴霾当中

We"re all under the shadow of Bates"s trial.

你们有谁需要去作证吗

Will any of you have to testify?

只有爸爸和一些仆人需要去

Only Papa and some of the servants.

但我也会去 支持安娜

But I"m going to support Anna.

要我和你一同前往吗

Would you like me to come with you?

到时为你解释庭审的规矩

To explain what"s happening.

还是你会去陪她

Or will you do that?

理查德想在打猎第二天就回去工作

Richard wants to go back to work the day after the shoot.

-不是吗 -对 没错

- Don"t you? - Yes, I do.

好了 托马斯

Now, Thomas.

这是什么

What"s this?

-是"碟仙"用的占卜板 -那又是什么

- It"s a board for planchette. - What"s that?

一种游戏 其实也不完全是

A game. Well, not quite a game,

应该说是用来沟通的

more a method of communication.

-怎么玩 -无所谓了

- How? - Never mind.

不介意就给我吧

I"ll take it if you like.

茜玻最喜欢这个了

Sybil"s favourite.

祝我们大家圣诞快乐

A happy Christmas to us all!

圣诞快乐

Happy Christmas!

别忘了许愿

Don"t forget to make a wish.

大家一起来许愿吧

Let"s all make a wish.

许愿也是祈祷

A wish and a prayer.

又是贝茨那件事是吗

Is this about Bates again?

我的新女仆说仆人都在说这事

My new maid says the servants" hall is full of it.

真是可怕啊

How terrible it is.

我们不能丧失信心 他是被冤枉的

We mustn"t lose faith. He"s been wrongly accused.

你自然希望是如此

I"m sure you hope so.

我们知道事实如此

We know so.

莫里先生是怎样把案子移到约克审的

How has Mr Murray managed to have the trial held in York?

我不清楚 但幸好他办到了

I don"t know, but thank God he has.

-他有信心吗 -看起来是的

- And he"s confident? - He seems to be.

裁决下来之前律师们总是自信满满

Lawyers are always confident before the verdict.

只有事后才说他们也无十足把握

It"s only afterwards they share their doubts.

有人在吗

Is anyone there?

有人在吗

Is anyone there?

你们要认真才行 否则会冒犯他们

You must take it seriously, otherwise they"ll be offended.

-这是什么 -我们在和死人谈话

- What is it? - We"re talking to the dead.

怎么谈 他们又不能回话

But how? They can"t talk back.

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《唐顿庄园:2011圣诞特别篇(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(3)
  1. つ坠落了、我们的回忆2024-01-05 20:59つ坠落了、我们的回忆[台湾省网友]203.105.128.215
    这个对照台词的设定很贴心,不仅能帮助英语学习者,也让观众更好地理解剧情,观影体验大大增强。
    顶0踩0
  2. Icey。馨沁儿2023-12-25 07:43Icey。馨沁儿[上海市网友]202.9.32.73
    作为唐顿庄园的粉丝,我很喜欢这个圣诞特别篇,中英文对照的台词让我更深入地了解剧情,非常赞。
    顶0踩0
  3. 答应不爱你2023-12-13 18:28答应不爱你[台湾省网友]203.30.25.196
    太棒了!这部电影中英文对照的台词让我更好地学习英语,而且剧情也非常有趣。
    顶46踩0
相关阅读
电影《乐高星球大战:圣诞特别篇(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词

电影《乐高星球大战:圣诞特别篇(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果乐高星球大战摧毁了第一秩序Destroyed, the First Order was.消灭了西斯Eliminated, were the Sith.银河系一片祥和Across the galaxy, peace had spread.随着大家恢复了自由With freedom restored,生命日再次得以庆祝Life Day could on...

2011-06-13 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子