今天继续学习酒店英语中的预定房间的口语场景表达,以下是今天的学习内容,和大家分享。
一、关键句型key sentence patterns
1.A single room or a double room,sir?先生,是单人间还是双人间?
2.When will you be arriving?您什么时候到达?
3.One moment please 请稍等一下
4.I’ll just have a look 我看一下
5.We have got a single room for those dates, we’ll have it ready for you.我们在那个日期有一个单人间,我会给您准备好的。
6.What is the best way to get to your hotel from the airport?从机场到你们饭店,怎样去最好?
7.You can catch in outside the North Treminal 您可以在北航站楼外乘车
8.We have shuttle bus from the airport.我们在机场有班车接送客人。
9.We look forward to serving you 我们期待为您服务。
10.I’m afraid we have no single rooms available but we can offer you a twin room 恐怕我们没有单人间了,但是可以提供双床房。
二、单词学习New words
shuttle bus 班车,穿梭巴士
terminal 航站楼
available 可用的
quiet 安静的
arrive 到达
book/reserve 预定
look forward 期待
service 服务
I’m afraid 恐怕
三、场景对话 Conversation
A: Good morning.Huanghe Great Hotel,may I help you? 上午好,黄河大酒店,请问有什么可以帮您。
B: Good morning.I’d like to book a room at your hotel for 4days. 上午好,我想预定一个房间,住4晚。
A: A single room or a double room,sir?单间还是双间?
B: A single room with a bath.A quiet one please
一个带浴室的单间,安静的
A:When will you be arriving?您什么时候到达?
B:I will be arriving on the 2nd of April and leave
on the 6th。我4月2号到,4月6号离开。
A: One moment please,I’ll just have a look…….I’m afraid we have no single rooms available for those days but we can offer you a twin room 请稍等,我查一下,恐怕我们那个时候没有单间了,但是可以预定双间。
B: How much will it be a twin room for one night
双间一晚上多少钱?
A: RMB 418 yuan including two breakfasts 418每晚包含2份早餐。
B: fine I’ll book it 好吧,我预定一间。
A: may I have your name and phone number please?请问您的名字和电话号码是?
B: My name is Smith phone number is 123……
我的名字是史密斯,电话是123.……
A: Mr Smith phone number 123……, a twin room from April 2nd to April 6th for 4 nights 史密斯先生,一个双人间,电话123…… 4月2日入住,4月6日退房,共4晚。(重复客人的预定非常重要哦)
A: Right, By the way,Could you tell me what is
the best way to your hotel from the airport? 对的,顺便问一下,从机场去你们酒店怎么样最方便?
A: We have shuttle bus from the airport. I think
you can take it. It’s free for our guests 我们在机场有穿梭巴士,您可以乘坐,对客人是免费的。
B: OK, Where can I get it? 好的,在哪里乘车?
A: You can catch it outside the North Terminal
您可以在北航站楼外面乘车。
B: Thank you 谢谢你。
A: You are welcome, we look forward to serving
you 不客气,我们期待为您服务。
如有疑问的朋友欢迎留言讨论,互相学习,共同进步