中国的传统节日大多套离不开吃吃吃的魔爪,尤其是除夕夜这顿年夜饭,无不是各位厨艺爱好者大显身手的绝佳时机,更是民间大胃王一展惊人食量的华丽舞台。
随之而来的是,过年期间医院消化科排起了长队,放假期间暴饮暴食、缺乏运动、修仙熬夜,这些都会导致消化不良等胃部疾病以及肠道的“大问题”——便秘。
说到便秘这个令人难以启齿的话题,貌似我身边有几个朋友被这个“大问题”所困扰。皮肤暗黄、长痘痘、有小肚子......这些都是便秘带来的烦恼,然而看了下面的新闻,我才知道便秘居然对生命有这么大的威胁!
近日一位来自南威尔士的17岁少年身体不适前往医院看病,经检查后确诊为便秘。令人意想不到的是,不到24小时后便意外死亡。
这位少年名叫杰克·邓恩,事发前一天,他突感胃部不适,于是就去求助医生。经过简单检查后,医生开了些泻药后,便让他回去好好睡一觉。
不幸的是,第二天他父亲发现,杰克居然死在了睡梦中。
原来,杰克死于一种叫酮症酸中毒的疾病,这种病会导致血液中的酸性增加。
事实上,杰克去看病的那天,医生已经发现他呼吸有些困难了,而且几乎难受到不能走路。不过医生仍然认为,杰克是因为以为自己要住院,才导致些许紧张罢了。
"在我的一生中,没有什么比发现自己的儿子死在家中,更糟糕的时刻了。如果医生能对他多做一些体检,这也许能挽救他的生命。"他的父亲说道。
所以当身体出现不适时及时就医是非常有必要的,跟医生详细描述自己的病情才能获得更准确的治疗。
下面就放几个关于看病时,医生与患者的情景对话。里面的单词和句式指不定哪天就派上用场了!
情景一:消化不良
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
请进。你哪里不舒服?
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名。
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
你呕吐过没有?
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
好吧。待会儿见,医生。
Doctor: See you later.
待会儿见。
Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.
医生,这是我的化验报告。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
我会照你说的去做。谢谢您。
Doctor: You are welcome.
不客气。
相关单词和短语:
vomitvi. 呕吐
bathroomn. 卫生间
laboratoryn. 化验室
indigestionn. 消化不良
constipation n.便秘
haemorrhoids n.痔疮
a great variety of things种类很多
made several trips to the bathroom上了好几趟厕所
情景二:感冒
Doctor: Good morning. What's troubling you?
早上好。你哪里不舒服?
Patient: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.
你好,医生。我头疼得厉害。
Doctor: All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.
别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。
Patient: Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.
昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。
Doctor: Don`t worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".
小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。
Patient: Ah.
啊。
Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?
很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?
Patient: No,definitely not.
没有,从来没有。
Doctor: Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.
听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。
Patient: What am I supposed to do then?
那我该怎么做呢?
Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription.
你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。
Patient: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Doctor: That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.
不客气。记住好好休息。
相关单词和短语:
temperature n. 温度,高烧
examination n. 检查,体检
chest n. 胸部,胸膛
lung n. 肺
tuberculosis n. 肺结核
definitely adv. 确定地,肯定地
influenza n. 流行感冒
have a running nose 流鼻涕
get a temperature 发高烧
suffer from患……病
feel very bad感到不舒服
feel dizzy头昏眼花
情景三:交通事故
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
你哪里不舒服?
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
我按这儿,你疼不疼?
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Patient: OK. See you later.
好吧。待会儿见。
Doctor: See you then!
待会儿见。
Patient: Here's my X-rays.
这是我的X光片。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Patient: Is it serious?
这严重吗?
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息。
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
医生,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏吗?
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
非常感谢您,医生。
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
不客气。再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
再见!
相关单词和短语:
elbown. 肘部
grazev. 檫伤
ribsn. 肋骨
oraladj 口服的
plastern. 石膏
dislocationn. 脱臼
fracturen. 骨折
be knocked to the ground被撞倒在地
to be on the safe side出于安全考虑
clean up the wound清洗伤口
dress the wound包扎伤口
give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针
说起交通事故我想到了一个段子:
中国留学生在国外的高速公路出车祸了,连人带车翻下悬崖,交警赶到后向下喊话道:“How are you?” 留学生答: “I’m fine,thank you!” 然后交警走了,留学生就死了。
希望今天分享的情景小对话能够帮助到大家~
语焉是一个致力于传播各国语言特色文化的国际化外语教学平台,将传统的课程安排与课时规划完全交由师生自主式定制,随时预约享受一对一授课,让更多的人利用碎片时间高效学习各国语言,体验不一样的上课模式!