你可以犯错,也可以错过。无论如何这取决于你。
You can make mistakes or miss them. It"s up to you anyway.
“有些事情我知道不应该。”
"There are some things I"d rather not."
没有人是一座孤岛,每本书都是一个世界。
No one is an island. Every book is a world.
我掀起山川,奔向你,踏入星辰,拜访你。
I lift up mountains and rivers, run to you, step into the stars and visit you.
我宁愿晚上一个人出去玩游戏,戴着耳机听音乐,也不愿意花时间去了解一个人。
I"d rather go out to play games and listen to music with headphones at night than take the time to get to know someone.
“我这一次路过,冬天是富贵还是萧瑟,我一个人咽了下去,所以难过和难过与你无关。”"
"This time I passed by, whether winter is rich or bleak, I swallowed it alone, so sadness and sadness have nothing to do with you."“
愿你眼中的星星轻轻溢出,世界是最好的。
May the stars in your eyes overflow gently, and the world is the best.
保存你的快乐,不开心的时候拿出来。
Save your happiness and take it out when you are unhappy.
主播:大家一定要理性消费,喜欢的时候才买。
Anchor: we must consume rationally and buy when we like.
网友:我不听,我就买。
Netizen: I won"t listen, I"ll buy it.
主播:我给你看细节。让我们看清楚。
Anchor: let me show you the details. Let"s see clearly.
网友:别说了,链接起来,不管细节是什么。
Netizen: stop talking, link up, no matter what the details are.
主播:我们老板也希望大家理性消费。
Anchor: our boss also wants everyone to consume rationally.
网友:我不要,我要野生消费。
Netizen: I don"t want it. I want wild consumption.
主播:这个没了。
Anchor: This is gone.
网友:发标签就行了。我自己会缝一个。
Netizen: just send a label. I can sew one myself.