夏天就像汽水混合着烈性酒,一种略带酸甜的柠檬。
Summer is like soda mixed with hard liquor, a slightly sour and sweet lemon.
楼底的风景总是和楼顶的不一样,所以谁也不应该羡慕谁。
The scenery at the bottom of the floor is always different from that at the top, so no one should envy anyone.
上帝为你关上了一扇门,然后就去睡觉了。
God closes a door for you and goes to sleep.
没有人对你有意见,但生活本身充满矛盾。
No one has a problem with you, but life itself is full of contradictions.
花儿会再次绽放。我不是花。我不会再来了。
Flowers will bloom again. I am not a flower. I won"t come back.
虽然你去了你的星辰大海,但我会永远和你在一起。
Although you go to your sea of stars, BUT I will always be with you.
绅士也可以送玫瑰给绅士。
A gentleman can also send roses to a gentleman.
人生漫长而短暂。有人见尘,有人眼冒金星,还有人稍纵即逝。
Life is long and short. Some see dust, some see stars, and some are fleeting.
平凡的生活,也不平凡,要晒太阳,要吹风,哪怕一个人。
Ordinary life, also extraordinary, to bask in the sun, to blow, even a person.
白天借我一点阳光,晚上接我一点星星,足以让我心跳。
Lend me a little sunshine during the day, pick me up a little star at night, enough to make my heart beat.
雾中窥见心灵,云中藏欢喜。
A glimpse of the heart in the mist, and joy in the clouds.
在宇宙的尺度上,我们出生在星星中,并将归于它们。别难过,我们终于会见面了。
On a cosmic scale, we were born among the stars and will belong to them. Don"t feel bad. We"ll finally meet.
葡萄是酸的,像烟花,但我们应该放眼世界,先好好生活,然后好好生活。
The grapes are sour, like fireworks, but we should look to the world, live well first, then live well.