真希望你能歇斯底里大闹一场,而不是像现在这样沉默不语。
I wish you could make a hysterical scene instead of being so silent.
生活的心酸,突如其来的坏情绪,都让我无力抵抗。
The sadness of life, sudden bad mood, let me unable to resist.
从此,我的深情再也不会被你辜负了。
From then on, my affection will never be let down by you.
听说你的心里又住了一个人。
It"s said that another person lives in your heart.
饭要和有趣的人吃,酒要和感同身受的人喝。
Eat with interesting people and drink with empathetic people.
不管生活有多糟糕,也不要失去仪式感。
No matter how bad life is, don"t lose the sense of ritual.
下一场恋爱一定会比上一场更幸福。
The next love will be happier than the last one.
把日子过得慢一些,去享受这夏日的美好。
Slow down and enjoy the summer.
生活无趣,你要学会爱点什么。
Life is boring, you have to learn to love something.
女孩就该找一个能把你当成大哥的男朋友。
A girl should find a boyfriend who can treat you like a big brother.
这个夏天,想跟你一起去看晴空万里,一起去遨游世界。
This summer, I want to see the clear sky with you and travel around the world together.
希望能有一个男孩儿,能够坚定不移地选择你,给你所有偏爱。
Hope to have a boy, can unswervingly choose you, give you all preferences.
秀恩爱并不是为了炫耀,而是为了证明身边的那个人就是他。
Show love is not to show off, but to prove that the person around him.
从此不做慈善家,不捡垃圾回家。
Never be a philanthropist, never pick up garbage and go home.
你突如其来的亲吻真的把我吓到了。
Your sudden kiss really scared me.