真是一团糟,
伊特’s mess
又有人眼波流转迎面撞上夏日晚风。
There are also people who are seeing the summer wind head on.
记住你眼中的朝晖
Never forget the morning light in your eyes
不联系,是因为你的冷淡让我觉得烦你;
No contact, because your indifference let me feel disturbed you;
偶然的甜蜜
Unexpected sweetness
别忘了今天,记得我爱你哦!
Don"t miss today, remember I love you!
觉得很无聊
I feel bored
你真是天大的不幸,是恩赐,是万劫不复。”
Well, you are a great misfortune, a gift, and an everlasting disaster. "
而我也不明白,为什么我们会突然变得不合适。
And I don"t understand why we suddenly become unsuitable.
“一盏茶,不如你;
"A cup of tea is not as good as you;
其实我不是故意等他的
In fact, I didn"t mean to wait for him
所以就不一一感谢了。
So I won"t thank you one by one.
玲珑骰子安红豆,入骨相思知。
An Hongdou, the exquisite dice, is deeply loved.
就像旋转木马一样,因为你在追捕逃亡者,
It"s like a merry go round, because you"re after a fugitive,
成人世界,儿童世界。
Adult world, children"s world.
没带伞时,别问我能不能带。
When I don"t have an umbrella, don"t ask me if I can take it with me.
人生中只有一次满月,
There is only one full moon in my life,
要买件衬衣,
If you want a shirt,
依然可以被世间那些真情所感动
Or can you be moved by the true feelings in the world
我轻轻地把柠檬蘸在醋里。
I gently dipped lemon in vinegar.
开启前摄像头,
Turn on the front camera,
草地结着种子,风摇着树叶。
The grass bears seeds and the wind shakes the leaves.
你是举世瞩目的人物
You are a world-famous person
抹掉眼泪继续爱你的日子终于结束了。
The day of erasing tears and continuing to love you is finally over.