我会为你背上一袋轻柔的小袋子
I will carry a soft bag for you
这不仅仅是你自己的过错。
It"s not just your fault.
阿弥陀佛,寸寸相思光阴,
Amitabha, every inch of Acacia time,
为了适应你的热情,我正在努力,
I"m trying to adapt to your passion,
过了山河星辰,流不出你的一笑一颦,
After crossing the mountains and rivers and stars, you can"t smile,
一切都好。
everything goes well.
实际上最美好的日子,无非是你在闹腾,
In fact, the best day is nothing more than your making noise,
我要看人间繁华,背一根铁棒就要砸向天庭玉帝
I want to see the prosperity of the world, carrying an iron bar will hit the Jade Emperor in heaven
孤独使人恐慌,孤独使人充实。
Loneliness makes people panic, loneliness makes people full.
诗歌与远方一起去看总会有意想不到的收获
Poetry and far away together to see, there will always be unexpected harvest
云偷喝我放在屋顶上的酒,使她脸红成晚霞
Yun steals the wine I put on the roof and makes her blush into sunset
一朵花掉下来的速度,甚至慢了脚步。
The speed of a flower falling down even slows down.
适得其反的享受才是最舒适的,懂分寸的灵魂最迷人
Just the opposite is the most comfortable enjoyment, and the soul who knows the proper measure is the most charming
有时候还会长出刺。
Sometimes thorns grow.
一身贫寒怎能闯出名堂,
How can a poor man make a name for himself,
姑娘们,都是银河中撒下的星星
Girls, they"re stars from the Milky way
夏季相遇,夏季告别,
Meet in summer, say goodbye in summer,
也许不是因为你是一个阶级,
Maybe it"s not because you"re a class,
不知你在红楼
I wonder if you are in the red chamber
但我没有说出口,我也没有计划,
But I didn"t say it, and I didn"t have a plan,
不要再等我了,我还在等其他人呢。
Don"t wait for me any longer. I"m still waiting for others.