你一个人走不出来的时候,他已经有新的方式去认识新的人了。
When you can"t go out alone, he already has a new way to meet new people.
忘掉年龄,关闭烦恼,去好好取悦自己。
Forget your age, close your troubles and please yourself.
有些人即使在一起很长时间,也许也看不清。
Some people may not be able to see clearly even if they are together for a long time.
下次见面,我们应该用什么话来打招呼?
What should we say to each other next time we meet?
如果真的放下了,在夜里就不会偷偷流眼泪了。
If you really put it down, you won"t cry secretly at night.
现在的你,让我觉得我是在浪费时间了。
Now you make me feel like I"m wasting my time.
翻越山岭之后,看到的不是大海,而是心里的遗憾。
After crossing the mountains, what you see is not the sea, but the regret in your heart.
如果把爱放在冰箱里冷藏,会不会延续地久一些?
If you put love in the refrigerator, will it last longer?
别想太多,好好爱陪在你身边的人。
Don"t think too much, love the people around you.
时间宝贵,没有人会把时间浪费在不喜欢的人身上。
Time is precious. No one will waste time on people they don"t like.
跟我说话,请客气点,我这个人并不好说话。
Please be polite when you talk to me. I"m not easy to talk.
看走眼的意思就是提醒你,看人不要用眼睛。
Looking out of the eye means to remind you not to use your eyes when looking at people.
我是什么样的人,我自己都搞不明白。
I don"t know what kind of person I am.
当我开始在意柴米油盐的时候,说明我已经不再年轻。
When I began to care about daily necessities, it showed that I was no longer young.