比失去你更让我难过的是,你从来没有努力过和我在一起。
What saddens me more than losing you is that you have never tried to be with me.
烦恼很多,但生活不易,那又怎样。
There are many troubles, but life is not easy, so what.
不要放弃,也许你喜欢的人也在喜欢你。
Don"t give up, maybe the person you like also likes you.
其实爱笑的人真的比任何人都更伤哭。
In fact, people who love to laugh really cry more than anyone else.
你为什么离我这么远?我们真的这么被动吗?靠近我,你会死的。
Why are you so far away from me? Are we really so passive? Get close to me and you"ll die.
过了这么久,我不仅学会了坚持,也学会了停止。
After so long, I not only learned to insist, but also learned to stop.
有些话,说者动口,听者动心。
Some words, the speaker moves his mouth, the listener moves his heart.
爱、脸红、心跳、沉默的失眠、焦虑、经常做梦都是你的。
Love, blushing, heartbeat, silent insomnia, anxiety and often dreaming are all yours.
你没有留下,所以我不得不走了。
You didn"t stay, so I had to go.
那淡淡的惆怅,在回忆你时不经意间出现。
That faint melancholy appears inadvertently when recalling you.
有时候,我们做错事是因为我们在应该动脑的时候用了感情。
Sometimes we do something wrong because we use emotion when we should use our brains.
差点被堕落的生活养活,不是吗?然而,生活就是这样。
Almost fed by a degenerate life, isn"t it? However, life is like this.
你感到不快乐,是因为你不是在寻找快乐,而是比别人更快乐。
You are unhappy because you are not looking for happiness, but happier than others.
难过的时候,千言万语,最后都变成了“没事”。
When I was sad, thousands of words turned into "nothing" in the end.
忧虑总是寻求幸福的人的厄运。
Worry is always the misfortune of those who seek happiness.
没有内心的平静,就没有外在的平静。
Without inner peace, there is no outer peace.
#句子#