第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《闪灵战士(2002)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2019-02-01

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果You were right 你说得对This is definitely better than being at work 这样实在比工作有趣多了One thing you d

友情提示:本文共有 5815 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

You were right.

你说得对

This is definitely better than being at work.

这样实在比工作有趣多了

One thing you didn"t warn us about though, bloody midges.

但你没提到有小蚊子

You are a big girl"s blouse.

你真没用

Anyway, now that you"ve mentioned work,

既然你提到工作

and seeing that I bullied you to come all the way out here to celebrate the fact,

还有我逼你到这庆祝的份上

here.

Congratulations.

恭喜你

No knight should be without his sword.

任何骑士都不能少了他的剑

I don"t know what to say.

我真不知道该说什么

My writer lost for words?

怎么我的作家连话都说不出来?

It"s perfect.

真漂亮

Yeah, and it"s also solid silver, so don"t lose it.

是纯银的 别搞丢了

Nice try, Private Cooper.

很好 库柏列兵

You evaded capture for 22 hours

你躲避追捕达22小时...

and 47 minutes.

又47分钟

You"re straight to the head of the class.

可能是全班第一

Of course the real trick to survival

当然求生的真正诀窍

lies not from running and hiding,

不仅是躲避

but in removing your enemy"s capacity to hunt you down.

而是要消灭敌人狩猎的能力

Here. Shoot the dog.

拿去 把狗杀了

I"m sorry, sir, what?

抱歉 你说什么?

Take the weapon and use it.

把枪拿去 把狗杀了

During the selection process, you are under my command.

在选拨过程中 我是你的长官

That"s a direct order, Cooper.

你要服从我的命令 库柏

You"re taking a piss, right?

你在开玩笑?

He thinks I"m pulling his leg.

他以为我跟他开玩笑

Do I look like a sodding comedian, shit?

我看起来像在开玩笑吗?

No, sir.

不 长官

I still won"t do it.

我还是不会动手

You don"t have a choice. Finish the job. Shoot the dog.

你别无选择 完成任务 把狗杀了

Shoot it!

动手!

No, sir!

What use are you to my team

连狗都不敢杀

if you can"t even kill a dog?

对我的队伍毫无作用

I didn"t say I couldn"t kill a dog, sir.

我没说我不敢杀狗

I just will not kill that dog for no reason.

只是不会毫无理由的就杀狗

You"re bent, Cooper. I don"t need a man of conscience.

你滚吧 库柏 我不需要有良心的人

You"re failing me for this?

你就因为这样不选我?

You failed yourself.

你自找的

We"re on a different level here, Cooper.

我们的程度不相同 库柏

For that, I need men of action.

我要有行动力的人

Not deeds.

而非个人本位者

No!

You sick fucking bastard.

你这个王八蛋!

It was just a dog. That"s all.

不过是一只狗罢了 它完了

Maybe one day when that"s sunk into your thick skull,

一旦未来你有所体悟之时

you"ll be ready for us.

你便能加入我们

Until then, you live and learn.

记住 活到老学到老

Yeah. You don"t.

没错! 但你用不着

I don"t do second chances, Cooper.

我不给人第二次机会 库柏

And I never forget.

我绝不会忘记你

Owe to you this pathetic piece of shit.

你就像屎一样

Send him back to his squad.

送他回原来的分队去

I want a good clean dispersal

立刻疏散

and a secure landing zone.

警戒四周以便降落

Go, go, go, go, go.

快 快 快

Joe, get out of the chopper.

乔 快给我下飞机

I"m not missing the footy for this, it"s totally bone!

我不想错过足球赛 太可惜了

I"m not going.

我不去

They"re up.

他们来了

Cooper. I want a position and bearing. Wanna move in three minutes.

库柏 订出方位方向 三分钟后行动

On it.

Spoon, Terry, you"re on stag.

史普 泰瑞 负责监视

Joe, for fuck sake.

乔 动作快点

Get off your big fat lardy ass and make like a soldier.

像个军人一点

Right then. Time sync.

好 校准时间

I"ve got 07:30. Coming up in three,

数三声后 时间调整至七点半

two, one. Check.

二 一 好了

Bollocks. I don"t believe this.

该死! 我真不敢相信

What is it now, Witherspoon?

怎么了? 威瑟斯彭

Left me watch at the barracks, Sarge.

我把表留在营房了 中士

Take a breather every once in a while.

要常休假 这样才活得久

Nice work, Spoon, you tosser.

史普 你真行

Took the words right off my mouth.

你说得没错

You will take my boot out of your mouth, Joe, you twat.

你狗嘴吐不出象牙 蠢秃头

Piss now.

他妈的!

This shit is totally bone.

被损了吧?

The most important football match of my life is playing tonight

今晚最重要的球赛就要上演

and I"m stuck at the back side of beyond without a six pack or a telly.

我却困在没酒 没电视的鬼地方

That"s the army for you.

这就是军队

It"s England v. Germany, man. Full on footy war.

是英格兰对德国耶 一场足球大战!

Well, it"s nothing like this at all, isn"t, Joe?

对 什么都比不上足球

It"s just an exercise. Hardly life or death.

这不过是一场演习 与生死无关

Don"t bet on it, Joe. You"re fucking slaying me.

别装得理所当然 你会害死我

If you"d paid any attention at all during the briefing, Kirkley,

作简报时 你若注意听

you"d know exactly who we"re up against on this harmless exercise.

就知道这次研习的敌手是谁

Who"s that then?

是谁?

Special Forces, you plunker.

特种部队 白痴

Bollocks to them.

去他妈的浑蛋

All right. All right. Listen up.

好了 听我说

I"m gonna make this quick and to the point.

现在我把话说清楚

All I wanna do is get home, jump into a warm bed

我也想回家 跳进床

with a nice hot woman and watch the footy.

抱女人看足球

Planning on scoring, Sarge?

想大干一场吗? 中士

Mind you don"t foul her in the penalty box.

小心别让她犯规被罚下场

All right. Ban it, private parts.

够了 安静

As for this moment as far as we"re concerned,

目前我们在敌人阵线

we are 50k behind enemy lines. Now, if we do happen to make a contact,

50公里内 如果遭遇敌人

I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of you.

我希望你们能尽力歼灭敌人

As we"re firing blanks, it doesn"t mean we have to be thinking nice thoughts.

用空包弹 不表示得手下留情

So, you remember, you put five down.

所以 记住有状况就要开火

You get stuck in, you kick their fucking teeth out or I guarantee you, Joe,

被困也要奋力抵抗 否则...

they will be having your bollocks for breakfast.

他们会拿你当早餐

Hard boiled or fried, Sarge?

是水煮 还是油炸? 中士

Scrambled.

用油炒

Here, Spoonie.

史普 这给你

Oh, smart.

真棒

That"s nice and new and shinny doesn"t mean it"s worth shit.

又新 又漂亮 不代表有价值 记得要还我

Remember I want that back.

记得要还我

What about you, Sarge?

那你呢? 中士

Well, I"ll count.

我会数数

Right then, Coop, what we got?

库柏 我们的位置

We"re here. The front line is here.

我们在这 这里则是最前线

AWAK reports enemy positions here, here and here,

情搜回报敌人位置在这 这 这

with sweeping patrols between each of these bunkers.

前方各地下碉堡间皆派人巡守

Have all the whole sector wrapped tighter than an Eskimo"s nutsack.

整个防御区域是滴水不漏

With one exception right here.

但有一点除外

A river crosses the line through a gorge 30 or 40 feet deep.

河流流经30到40尺深的峡谷

It"s certain to have a patrol on it but if we go at night,

也有哨兵 但若趁夜行动

tread careful and don"t mind getting our feet wet,

小心前进 不怕弄湿双脚

I reckon we can make it through.

就能顺利通过

What the fuck is all this about then?

那这是干嘛用的?

More likely I"ll need all the help I can get.

最近运气不好 有备无患

Hey, listen. I know you think it was a piss pool cooled you.

我知道你认为自己运气不好

Failing selection and all that, but I got to say I"m not sorry.

遴选失败 但我并不感到遗憾

This squad would be a lot worse without you.

没有你 本小队就逊色多了

Something I had to do, you know.

你知道我不得不参加

For myself, get it out the system.

让自己更上一层楼

The only people going into trouble are Kamikazes.

会自找麻烦的人 只有要自杀的

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《闪灵战士(2002)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子