友情提示:本文共有 1115 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。因此,实地拜访参观对方企业,了解对方实际情况,进行有效,就十分有必要了。
惯用单句
I"ll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.
show sb. around: 带某人四处走走,到处看看,参观
go along: 前进,进行
我会带您到处看看,给您解释一下我们的操作流程。
I"ll take you around the factory and show you our machines in operation.
我会带您参观一下工厂,看看我们运行中的机器。
I"ll be very happy to answer any of your enquiries.
enquiry=inquiry: 询问,调查,打听
我很高兴回答您的任何问题。
I"ll give you more information later.
待会儿我会告诉您更多的信息。
When was the plant set up?=When did you establish the factory?
plant: 工厂;set up: 建立
工厂是什么时候建立的?
How large is the plant?
工厂有多大?
How large an area does this warehouse cover?
warehouse: 仓库
仓库占地面积有多大?
It covers an area of 75,000 square meters.
它的占地面积有七万五千平方米。
Its total area is 4,000m2.
它的总面积是四千平方米。
It covers a total area of 5,000m2.
cover an area of: 占地面积 ...
它的总面积是五千平方米。
This is one of our five workshops.
workshop: 车间
这是我们五个车间中的一个。
This is the shop where your engineers are going to be trained.
这就是你们的工程师要来接受培训的那个车间。
I"ll take you to the assembly shop.
assembly: 装配,组装
我带您去看看装配车间。
This is the end of our factory tour.
我们的工厂参观到这里就结束了。
This completes our schedule for today.
现在我们完成了今天的行程。
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《实地拜访visiting参观常会用到的英语单句都有哪些呢?》,同时在此感谢原作者。