第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《蝴蝶效应2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2013-01-06

景色真美This spot is beautiful 嗯 的确是Yeah, it really is 你们真幸运 我小时候可不是在这么美的地方长大的You guys are lucky I

友情提示:本文共有 5903 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。

景色真美

This spot is beautiful.

嗯 的确是

Yeah, it really is.

你们真幸运 我小时候可不是在这么美的地方长大的

You guys are lucky. I didn"t have a place like this where I grew up.

你在说什么

What are you talking about?

你小时候居住的地方离这里只有半小时的路程

You grew up like half an hour from here.

随便你们怎么说 我父母不常让我出去

Whatever. My parents didn"t let me out much.

对我们来说这里是个神奇的地方

Yeah, well, it was really amazing for us.

高中时我们经常翘课来这里

In high school we used to sneak out and come here all the time.

是的 三更半夜出去约会 实际上

That"s right. Late-night rendezvous. In fact,

我们在这个特别的 地方第一次分享了龙舌兰酒

we shared our first bottle of tequila right here at this very spot.

哇 真高兴你还记得

Wow. I am impressed that you even remember that.

真高兴你还记得

"I am impressed that you even remember that."

你们觉得自己现在还是和从前一样吗

So do you guys feel like you were the same as you were back then?

我知道我是没变

Well, I know I"m exactly the same.

长大后我依然对未来不知所措

I still have absolutely no idea what I want to do when I grow up.

嗯 你曾经在Foot Locker公司工作过

Well, hey, you used to work at Foot Locker,

如果你回去的话

and I"m sure

我保证他们还会用你的

if you went back and asked, they"d give you the job.

-真搞笑 -你呢 尼克

-Very funny. -What about you, Nick?

-你变了吗 -嗯

-Have you changed much? -Mmm-mm.

我必须坦白 特雷弗越来越帅了

Although I must say, Trevor has gotten way hotter.

这是实话 我的朋友 对吗

You know that that is a fact, my friend, okay?

我的下巴现在变宽了 这很明显

My jaw is way wider now. It"s striking.

好了 大帅哥 你和我

All right, loverboy. How about you and me

去取些木材生火 怎么样

go get some wood for this fire, huh?

好的 小心些

All right, take care.

我预感下几个月会有好运

I got a really good feeling about the next couple of months.

是吗 为什么

Yeah? Why is that?

如果我们关闭了自己的几个账户

If we just close a couple of our own accounts,

你清楚那对咱们来说是多大的财富

you know how huge that could be for us?

嗯 我的意思是 提前退休很好

Yeah, I mean, retiring early would be very nice.

30就退休

By 30?

哦 靠看 看

Oh, shit. Look, look.

真恶心

Gross, dude.

过来 你连一个小螃蟹雷都害怕

Come here. What, you afraid of a little crab?

真恶心 这东西真的令人作呕 别

Gross, dude! Those things are just sick! Don"t!

-来呀 -不 别这样 别闹了

-Come on. Come on. -No, don"t! Dude, don"t! Don"t!

恶心的东西

Fucking pussy.

这太令人激动了

This is so exciting!

是的 也许我应该等到明天再告诉他

Yeah. Maybe I should wait till tomorrow.

不 你得今天告诉他

No, you have to tell him tonight.

嘿 你们去了很久

Hey. Took you guys long enough.

你在说什么

What are you talking about?

就这样 就这样了 好吗 准备好了吗

There it goes. There it goes. Okay, ready?

很好 我准备好了

Nice. Yeah, I"m ready.

-生日快乐 -哦

-Happy birthday! -Oh!

-哦 蜡烛灭了 重点 -等等

-Oh, they went out. Relight. -Wait wait.

-好了 -现在许个愿

-All right. -Okay, now make a wish.

我说不出来 一切都很完美

I can"t. Everything"s perfect.

-总有不完美的吧 -噢 亲爱的

-That"s lame. -Oh. Oh, sweetie.

随便了

Whatever, dude.

如果你需要的话 我能说出很多愿望

If you need something, I"ve got a whole list of things.

-一百万美元怎么样 -已经点好了

-How about a million dollars? -Blow "em out, already.

-来吧 -好吧 好吧

-Let"s do this. -All right, all right!

-哈 -不

-Yay! -No!

-快点 不 那是我买的 -这是我的生日蛋糕

-Come on. No. I bought "em. -It"s my birthday cake.

-我想拍张照 -什么照

-I want it in the shot. -In what shot?

-好主意 -正经点

-Good idea, okay. -Behave.

好了 大家注意了

Okay, everybody.

来 快点 我想要一个纸杯蛋糕

Come on, hurry up, I want a cupcake.

我知道 先忍着点儿 好吗

I know, just hold your horses for a minute, all right?

-真是艺术品 太完美了 -像贫民区的奶油

-Art. It"s perfection. -It"s kinda ghetto frosting.

-味道很好 -我最喜欢这种了

-That"s good though. -That"s my favorite.

你们准备好了吗

Yup. Are you ready?

是的

Yes.

-大家说"茄子"-茄子

-Everybody say "chingas." -Chingas.

-好了 -茄子

-Good, guys. -Chingas.

来看看 女士们先生们

Check it out, ladies and gentlemen.

我为自己买了特殊的生日蜡烛

I brought my own special kind of birthday candle.

-好的 -药

-All right. -Drugs!

-你们两个留下来好好玩吧 -太好了

-You kids have fun. -That is awesome.

-点燃一下 -过来

-Light it up. -Come here.

-嘿 你去哪 -到处走走

-Hey, where are you going? -Somewhere.

-真的吗 -和你一起

-Really? -With you.

-好的 -相机给我

-Okay. -Camera, please.

-是的 长官 -穿上外衣

-Yes, sir. -Put this on.

-好的 -这真令人激动

-All right. -This is kind of exciting.

-我现在要蒙上你的眼睛 -真的吗

-Oh, I will now be blindfolding you. -Really?

-你要占我便宜吗 -我也许会的

-Are you going to take advantage of me? -Mm, I might.

-好的 拿着 -嗯

-All right, hold this. -Okay.

-然后 -哦

-And... -Oh!

-我们一会儿就回来 -一会见

-We shall return. -See you later.

别担心我

Don"t worry about me.

-打开 -哦

-Open. -Oh.

记得我们第一次来这儿吗

Remember the first time we came here?

是的 那时什么时候了 好像是三年前

Yeah. What was that, like three years ago?

是的

Yeah.

尼克 有些事

Nick, um, there"s something

我想告诉你

that I want to tell you.

我先说

Me first.

生日快乐

Happy birthday.

尼克 哦

Nick! Oh!

-真漂亮 -但愿它是颗钻石 但

-It"s beautiful. -Wish it was a diamond, but...

嗯 我很喜欢它 我爱你

Well, I love it. I love you.

来 戴上

Here, put it on.

那么 再说一次我没有发疯 我不应该再考硕士了

So, tell me again I"m not crazy and I shouldn"t go get my master"s.

不 你应该考的 你应该交些学费去艺术学校

Oh, no, you should. You should go pay some

进修你的绘画

art-school lifer to grade your pictures.

我不用交学费的 我可以用我的奖学金

I don"t have to pay them. I can use my grant money.

你说对了

You get the point.

更重要的是 学校在纽约 离我只有3000里远

And more importantly, it"s in New York, which is 3,000 miles away from me.

我知道

I know.

我的工作就是赚钱 我向你保证

My job is about to blow up. I promise you.

我们会有钱的 这样就可以开一家你自己的画廊了

I"m gonna have the money so we can open your own gallery.

你可以展示你自己的画

You can shoot your own pictures,

就像我们从前谈论过的

just like we talked about.

-那不是你想要的吗 -当然是

-Isn"t that what you want? -Of course.

太完美了

This is perfect.

-嘿 别接电话 行吗 -嘿 电话在哪儿

-Hey, don"t get that, okay? -Hey. Oh, where is it?

记住我想告诉你一些事

Remember, I wanted to tell you something.

我知道 给我一秒钟

I know. Just give me one second.

是工作上的事 等等

It"s work. Hold on.

你好

Hello?

是的

Yeah.

哦 那好

Oh, okay.

好的 不不不 那不 那不是问题

Right. No no no, it"s not... it"s not a problem.

好的 再见

All right. Bye-bye.

是布里斯托 我得去上班了

It was Bristol. I have to go to work.

今天是我生日 给他打回去

Yeah, and it"s my birthday, so call him back,

告诉他你病了 你不能过去

tell him you"re sick. You just can"t go.

听着 如果你让我去

Listen. If you do this for me,

明年我们还来这儿

we will come back here next year,

我们整个周末都会呆在这儿

and we will stay the whole weekend,

我们会住在旅馆里 然后

and we"ll get a hotel room, and...

亲爱的

Baby?

让我过去吧 我真的要去参加这个会

Help me out here. I really need to go to this meeting.

好了 你去吧

No, forget it.

我要一周的时间

I want a week.

-一周 -对

-A week? -That"s right.

只有你和我没有电话

You and me and no cell phones.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《蝴蝶效应2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子