友情提示:本文共有 5088 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
2020年2月26日
加州进入紧急状态前一周
-真抱歉 -没关系
- So sorry. - It"s okay.
给您的找零
And... there you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - No worries.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-祝您今天愉快 -你也是
- Have a good day. - You too.
你看到我的工卡了吗
Have you seen my ID badge?
-没有 -昨晚还在的
- No. - I had it last night,
可能在我买披萨时从包里掉出去了
but maybe it fell out of my bag when I paid for the pizza.
如果你在这留宿就不会这样了
This wouldn"t happen if you stayed over.
如果你还记得我住在这时的情况
If you"ll remember back to when I lived here,
我丢三落四的能力可是一流的
my ability to lose things has always been top-notch.
如果你留宿了
If you stayed over,
你就不用在发现东西不见时
you wouldn"t have had to come all the way back here
大老远赶过来
when you realized --
太快了 肖恩
It"s too soon, Shaun.
为什么
Why?
如果我留宿了
If I stayed over,
我们都会少睡很多
we both would"ve gotten a lot less sleep.
为什么太快了
Why is it too soon?
因为我们只在一起几周
Because we"ve only been together a few weeks.
那要在一起多少周
How many weeks of being together are required
才能让你留宿呢
before you can stay over?
找到了
Yes!
周六
Saturday.
我这周六留宿
I"ll spend the night, Saturday.
我很高兴我们来这里了
I"m glad we come here.
我不想之后就不来了
I don"t want to stop coming.
怎么会呢
Why would we?
因为事情就是这样
Well, that"s the way it works.
你哀悼 哭泣 然后忘记
You mourn, you cry, and then you forget.
你不会忘的
You don"t forget.
你会 开始继续生活
You... start to move on.
我不想之后就不来了
I don"t want to stop coming.
你的体温接近38.3度
Your temperature"s almost 101.
还有其他症状吗
Your other symptoms?
一开始是喉咙疼
First it was a sore throat,
然后我的身体也开始疼
then my body started aching.
还有咳嗽
And then there"s this cough.
我都打了流感疫苗
I even had my flu shot.
很不幸 流感病毒经常变异
Unfortunately, influenza is constantly mutating.
疫苗总是滞后的
The shot always lags behind.
希望你的疫苗能让你快点恢复
Hopefully, you"ll recover faster because of it.
我女儿担心我感染了这个
My daughter"s very worried that I might have this...
中国来的病毒 叫什么来着
virus from China. What"s it called?
你最近去过中国
Have you been to China
或身边有去过中国的人吗
or been around anyone who"s been to China recently?
坐游轮了吗
Taken any cruises?
新冠病毒不会让人喉咙疼
The coronavirus doesn"t cause sore throats.
你这是流感病情严重了
This is a bad case of the flu.
回家 好好休息 多喝水
Go home, rest, drink plenty of fluids.
一两周你就会痊愈
You"ll be fine in a week or two.
两周后
病毒摧毁了你母亲的肺
The virus has damaged your mother"s lungs.
她的身体在努力让她能呼吸
Her body is working harder and harder to breathe,
但她的血氧饱和度还在持续下降
but her blood oxygen levels continue to drop.
她新冠确诊了吗
She definitely has Corona?
我们会尽一切力量救她
We"re doing everything we can to help her.
本集「良医」根据仍在持续的抗疫实情改编
致敬英雄
医生 护士及其他前线工作者 他们许多人为此献出了生命
尽好本分 戴好口罩
你得了新冠肺炎
You have COVID-19.
但你还没给我检测
But you haven"t tested me.
你的胸片显示磨玻璃状阴影
Your chest X-rays suggest ground glass opacities.
那就是新冠 我不用检测也知道
That"s covid. I don"t need a test,
这是件好事 因为我们做不了检测
which is good because we don"t have any.
但我失去嗅觉了
But I can"t smell.
我看了好多报道 这不是症状之一
I"ve been reading about it, and that"s not a symptom.
我想现在是了
I guess it is now.
你得了新冠肺炎
You have COVID.
好 那现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
马上回家
Now you go home.
就这样吗
That"s it?
就是这样 目前还无法治疗
That"s it. There"s no treatment.
与其他人保持距离
Stay away from people.
如果你觉得呼吸困难就来医院
Come back if you have trouble breathing.
再见
Goodbye.
检测25例
25 tests?
每天吗
Per day?
不 告诉我明天能检测多少
No, just give me one of tomorrow"s.
喂 县卫生局
Hello? County Health Department.
我没空理他们
I don"t have time for them,
显然他们也没空理我
and apparently they don"t have time for me.
这个病人
Patient.
需要做乳房肿瘤切除术吗
Needs a lumpectomy?
对 需要 但还没做
Yes. Needs. And yet.
手术取消了
Surgery canceled?
他们把它定为择期手术
They ruled it elective.
它就是择期手术
It is elective.
你刚才说「需要」
You just said "needs."
我没说何时需要
I didn"t say when.
这个手术可以等到疫情结束之后
This can wait till after the pandemic.
对 我们医院的规模是圣荷西总医院的两倍
Yeah, I-I"m twice the size of SJ General.
我们检测的病例数也应该是他们的两倍
I should have twice the amount of tests.
那我该找谁说
Well, who do I speak to?
你觉得气短吗
Do you feel shortness of breath?
有点
A little.
如果我病了 我的宝宝是不是也病了
If I"m sick, is my baby sick?
这种疾病对儿童或婴儿的影响似乎
This disease doesn"t really seem to affect children
不像成人那么大
or babies like it does adults.
要收她住院吗
Should we admit her?
她在家里可能更安全
She"s probably safer at home.
你家里有些什么 有生命支持系统吗
What"s at home? Do you have a support system?
万一你的情况恶化 有人能来帮你吗
Can anyone come help you in case you get worse?
只有我和宝宝
It"s just me... and the little one.
给她找间病房
Get her a room.
通过鼻腔插管给她吸氧
Start her on oxygen via nasal cannula,
试试万古霉素和头孢吡肟
and let"s try some vancomycin and cefepime.
喂 米娅
Hey, Mia.
我今天或者这周都回不去了
I"m not headed back there today or this week.
我在这里找了个临时住处
I found a temporary place here.
凤凰城也有医院
There are hospitals in Phoenix, too.
如果我回家 你愿意让我跟你一起住吗
If I come home, do you want me living with you?
当然 这就是关键
Of course. That"s the point.
每晚跟新冠患者相处12小时之后
Every night after 12 hours with COVID patients,
再跟你和凯兰在一起
to hang out with you and Kellan.
而且他有哮喘
And his asthma.
他会很失望的
He"s gonna be really bummed.
-他就要毕业了 -6月才毕业
- His graduation... - Isn"t till June.
到时候疫情早就结束了
This"ll be over long before then.
一定有人有人脉
Someone must have connections.
县医院吗 范·克里克和吴都认识
At county? Van Kleek does, Woo does,
阮的丈夫是在...
Nguyen"s husband works at --
很好 让他们中的一个去打电话
Well, great. Get one of them to call.
关键是每家医院的董事会也都有人脉
The problem is the board of every hospital has connections.
他们也都在给公共卫生局打电话
They"re all calling Public Health.
却都没有任何进展
They"re all getting nowhere.
所以我们就坐以待毙吗
So we do nothing?
不 我们会尽一切努力
No, we do everything we can.
我们要不断询问官方渠道和我们接触的
We hammer at official channels and every manufacturer"s rep
所有厂商代表 看看哪些公司
that we deal with and see what companies,
有没用过的...
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《美剧《良医》第四季第一集Part332-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。