第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《秘密情人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2010-02-07

秘密情人现在请记住Now remember派克先生喜欢在他的位置旁边Mr Pike likes a chilled bottle of pinot grigio放一瓶冰镇的灰皮诺葡萄酒 谢

友情提示:本文共有 5792 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。

秘密情人

现在请记住

Now remember

派克先生喜欢在他的位置旁边

Mr. Pike likes a chilled bottle of pinot grigio

放一瓶冰镇的灰皮诺葡萄酒 谢谢你

at the table right as he sits. Thank you!

-嗨 劳瑞 -你好

- Hi, Laurie. - Hey there!

看起来一切都还不错

Hey, things are looking great!

我刚刚在想 或许我们应该再多准备

You know, I was thinking, maybe we should back off

一点纳帕霞多丽酒

of the Napa Chardonnay a little.

这里可是欧勒根

It"s Oregon!

我们这儿也有很多不错的酒给客人品尝

We have beautiful wines here that need to be experienced.

嗨 爸爸

Hi, Dad.

真惊喜 你不是从不打电话吗

Well, this is a nice surprise. You never call.

我希望我没有打扰到你

I hope I"m not bothering you.

一切都好吗

Is everything OK?

没错 我只是

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just, uh...

我不想占用你太多时间

Look, I don"t wanna take too much of your time.

我知道你工作很忙

I know you"re busy at work.

但是我想知道这周

But I was wondering, is there any chance

你有没有可能空出一点时间来

you could get some time off this week?

我有点事得亲自告诉你

I"ve got some news I want to talk to you about in person.

爸爸 我现在很难走开

Dad, it"s gonna be hard for me to get away right now.

好吧 没关系的

Oh, OK. That"s all right.

我知道不容易 但我还是想试一把

I knew it was a long shot, but I thought I"d take a chance.

好吧 你能在电话里

Well, can you tell me the news over the phone

直接说吗

instead of in person?

我宁愿等你下班

Ah, I"d rather wait "til you"re off work.

那好 我之后再打给你 爸爸

OK. I"ll call you later, Dad.

-好的 亲爱的 再见 -再见

- OK, hon. Bye. - Bye.

什么消息

News?

抱歉 我刚刚

Hi, sorry. I was just, um...

在和我爸爸打电话

just talking to my dad.

他最近怎么样

Oh, how is he?

他想让我回家但是没说理由

You know, he wanted me to come home but he didn"t say why.

你上次回家是什么时候

Well, when"s the last time you were home?

已经 已经有一段时间了

It"s... it"s been a little while.

你一定很想他

You must miss him.

确实 有什么我能帮你的吗

I do. How can I help?

我需要你帮我两个忙

In two ways:

第一 我需要你针对这个酱汁

firstly, I need you to give me your honest opinion

给出一个诚实的评价

on this sauce.

这是为了情人节菜单准备的

It"s for the Valentine"s menu,

所以它必须得完美

so it has to be perfect.

或许你可以再加一撮盐

Maybe a pinch of salt.

但是它也很美味了 真的

But it"s delicious. Really.

在这儿除了我自己就数你的味觉最准

You"ve got the best taste in the house after me.

下一件事情是 你知道街上的那家

Now, the next thing is... you know the old steakhouse

老牛排餐馆吗

up the street?

知道 我听说那家店准备出售

Yeah, I heard it was for sale.

-现在不了 我买下了 -什么

- Not anymore. I bought it. - What?!

我要开第二家餐馆啦

I"m opening a second restaurant!

这 这简直太棒了

That is... that is so fantastic.

你帮我经营怎么样

What do you think about... running it for me?

真的吗 作为你的合伙人吗

Really? As your partner?

作为我的总经理

As my general manager.

你在这里真的做的很棒

You know, you"ve done such a great job here,

如果你不能帮我管理新店的话我会疯的

I would be crazy not to have you manage the new place.

而且还能加薪

And there would be a raise involved.

麦琪 我

Maggie, I...

很感谢你考虑了我 但是

thank you for thinking of me, but...

我在这里做总经理已经五年了

I"ve been your GM here for five years.

在这一行我已经尽可能走得更远了

I"ve gone as high as I can go in this business

但还没有做我自己的事

outside of... having something of my own.

我也不知道投资人会不会

I just don"t know if the investors will go

找一个合伙人给我

for me bringing in a partner.

好吧

Right.

不是 我理解的

No, I... I... I... I understand.

你为什么不花点时间去看看

Listen, why don"t you take some time, go and see

你爸爸然后考虑一下录用你的事呢

your dad and think about my offer?

-大家早上好啊 -早上好

- Good morning, team! - Good morning!

里奥 饮料公司在发放

Stratosphere Beverages trounces the competition

时尚廉价酒方面独占鳌头

when it comes to distributing hip, inexpensive wine.

但是现在 是时候证明我们的产品

But now, it"s time to prove that we"re more

比那些流行酒更棒了

than trendy wine...

我会展示我们要怎么实现这个目标

and this is how we"re going to do it.

品丽珠家族酒庄 他们拒绝了

Grange Family Wines. They"ve turned down

之前和他们接触过的每家公司

every company who"s approached them in the past,

但是我们得到了一个和他们面谈的机会

but we just scored a meeting with them.

品丽珠是一个屡获殊荣的精品酒庄

Grange is an award-winning boutique winery

它能帮助我们获得更多行业尊重

that can bring us a new level of respect.

介于他们的潜力以及我们的营销人脉

Between their potential and our marketing muscle,

我们能让他们成为家喻户晓的全球化品牌

we can make them a global name...

前提是 我们得让他们点头

if... we can get them to say yes.

我们需要一名推销员

What we need is a sales rep

去那里做些非凡的事

to go there and do the unthinkable:

说服GFW和我们签约

convince GFW to sign with us.

-谁去 -我去

- Who"s in? - I"m in.

这就是塞斯成为我们组第一名的原因

And that"s why Seth is our number one guy.

-还有其他人吗 -南希 我可以办好这件事

Any other volunteers? - Taylor... I got this.

看起来这些事都得你来了

Looks like it"s all yours.

我想我们可以休会了

This meeting"s adjourned, I guess.

Seth

Oh, Seth?

像品丽珠这样有威望的酒庄

A prestige winery like Grange

能够帮我们树立比那些卖派对酒的品牌

will boost our public profile

更好的公众形象 我们很需要他们

beyond party wines. We need this.

明白

Yeah.

我三天内就搞定它

I"ll lock it down in three days.

你知道副总职位快开放申请了吗

You know there"s a VP position opening soon?

如果你能搞定这单有就有可能成为副总

You nail this deal and it could be yours.

我有说三天完成吗 我认为两天没问题

Did I say three? I meant two.

你的航班下午起飞

Your flight leaves this afternoon.

越快越好

The sooner the better.

品丽珠家族

葡萄园以及酒庄

私人入口

员工通道

品丽珠是这座山谷中仍为

Grange is one of the only wineries in the Valley

原家族所有的酒庄之一

that is still owned by the original family.

其实 特鲁曼·品丽珠还在和他祖父

In fact, Truman Grange continues to work with the same vines

当年种的葡萄藤一起工作

first planted by his grandfather.

现在 在品丽珠

Now, here at Grange

我们喜欢关注单批次生产

we like to focus on single batches

以确保每一瓶酒在加工时都能

to ensure that every bottle is made

被悉心关注到 克洛伊

with thoughtfulness and care. Chloe?!

你回家啦

Ah! You"re home!

介绍一下 这位是特鲁曼的女儿克洛伊

Everyone, this is Truman"s daughter Chloe.

欢迎你们

Hi. Welcome.

如果你们都想去品酒室尝点酒的话

If you all want to head over to the tasting room,

另一位导游

the other tour guide will

会带你们过去品尝的

set you up with some complimentary tastings.

-你好 -太惊喜了

- Hi! - Ah! What a surprise!

你是过来参加情人葡萄酒节吗

Are you here for the Valentine"s Day Winefest?

等等 真的有吗 对啊 就在这周

Wait, is that already happening? That"s right, that"s this week.

你怎么能忘了呢

How could you forget?

这是全年山谷里唯一最大的盛会

I mean, it"s only the biggest Valley event all year.

一天中我已经不间断工作七小时了

Well, I"ve been working 24/7.

我很难再记住今天是什么日子

I hardly remember what day it is anymore.

重要的是你在这里

Well, the important thing is you"re here.

不敢相信你爸爸什么都没告诉你

I can"t believe your dad didn"t say anything!

不 事实上 我想给他个惊喜

No, actually, I"m surprising my dad.

他说他想当面告诉我些事

You know, he said he wanted to tell me something in person.

你知道是关于什么的吗

Do you know what it"s about?

不知道 他在管理者见面会上

No, he didn"t mention anything

什么都没对我说

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《秘密情人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果废弃疯人院 还有10英里伙计们Um, guys.我的地图上说露营点是在右边My map says that the camp site"s to the right.什么 你瞎了吗 史黛西What, are you blind, Stacy?那边是疯人院That"s where the insane asylum is.你不会看箭...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

等一下 等一下 你在Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What"re you...听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我Listen, listen, is this about money, man, because I...狗娘养的Son of a bitch.兄弟 求你了Man, please.求你了 求你了 求你了Please, please, please.别这么做D...

2007-05-02 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我得仔细思量I"ve really got to use发挥我的想象My imagination给自己找个借口To think of good reasons继续好好活着To keep on keepin′ on妥善地处理Got to make the best这糟糕的境遇Of a bad situation自从那天Ever since that day...

2020-09-18 #经典句子